- Sharing responsibilities with suppliers in a concurrent engineering organization. Prasad, Biren // Industrial Management;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p5
Examines the value of constant change (CE) in concurrent engineering. Description of the approach needed by (CE); Information on the processes of CE; Benefits of constant change.
- CE EXAM. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p74
A continuing education (CE) examination for members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) is presented.
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p95
Presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners that allows them to receive three hours of CE credit. Passing grade to receive the credit; Expiration of the examination.
- Professional Nursing Development: Improving the Way Dermatology Nurses Learn. Russell, Sally S. // Dermatology Nursing;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p438
Examines the responses of readers to the continuing education (CE) evaluation format of the journal "Dermatology Nursing." Description of the process of nursing professional development and CE; Activities included in CE; Ways readers will apply the information from the learning activity to...
- Capillary Electrophoresis as a Routine Analytical Tool in Pharmaceutical Analysis. Altria, Kevin D.; Chen, Anthony B.; Clohs, Lilian // LC-GC North America;Sep2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p972
Examines the use of capillary electrophoresis (CE) in areas of pharmaceutical analysis. Discussion on the use of CE to support aspects of early drug discovery testing; Significance of CE in analyzing protein-based pharmaceuticals; Use of CE for supporting drug development and routine quality...
- Question of the month. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Jul98, Vol. 129 Issue 7, p834
Examines the importance of journal-based, nonattendance continuing education (CE) programs to aid dentists in fulfilling their requirements. Information on the CE programs offered in the Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA); Objectives of CE programs offered by JAVA; Reference to...
- Covenantal Continuing Education. // Clergy Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p3
Examines a motion to have mandatory continuing education (CE) for the clergy and certified lay professionals in the U.S. Significance to the issue of accountability; Importance of CE to church ministry; Discussion on the development of a CE covenant; Factors important to a covenantal CE.
- Continuing Education Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p107
Presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners. Expiration of the examination by February 1999; Compliance with
- OUT OF THE SHADOWS. Davis, Steve // Health Facilities Management;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p12
Presents news briefs on clinical engineering (CE) as of November 2004. Efforts of the (CE) department to increase its visibility in the health care industry; Information on a centralized CE department that will emphasize customer service in an effort to raise the profile of the CE department;...
- Debate. Lipman, Jonathan J.; Iqbal, Zafar; Cooperstein, M. Allan // Forensic Examiner;Jul/Aug1998, Vol. 7 Issue 7/8, p12
The author addresses a debate over recognizing the need for continuing education (CE) to maintain diplomate status with the American College of Forensic Examiners (ACFE). The author stresses the need to set up a procedure whereby a fellow can apply their CE to their membership. He points out the...