- User-friendly ultrasonic flowmeter. // Processing (08968659);Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, Special section p39
The article evaluates ultrasonic flowmeter from EMCO Flow Systems and Spirax Sarco Inc.
- Vortex meter provides reliable water flow measurement. // Processing (08968659);Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, Special section p41
The article evaluates vortex flowmeters from EMCO Flow Systems and Spirax Sarco Inc.
- Spirax Sarco acquires EMCO Flow Systems. // Plant Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p16
Reports that Spirax Sarco Inc. has purchased EMCO Flow Systems of Longmont, Colorado, from Advanced Energy Industries Inc. in 2005. Terms of the deal; Corporate synergies from the deal; Implications on the engineering instruments sector.
- People. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p11
The article reports on career developments in companies. Trumpf Inc. of Ditzingen, Germany has appointed a new management team, including Harald Volker as the chief financial officer and executive vice president. Unipunch Products Inc., Woodbury, Minnesota, has appointed George Gewerth as...
- Places and Faces. // Engineered Systems;Nov2005, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p60
The article reports on developments regarding executives in engineering firms. Flowserve Corp.'s board of directors has chosen Lewis M. Kling as president, CEO and member of the board. Munters Corp. has promoted Jay Kranker to Western region industrial sales manager for Moisture Control...
- Spirax Sarco plans to relocate to improve profits. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/27/98, Vol. 207 Issue 17, p17
Announces the plans of Spirax Sarco Inc. to relocate its administrative and manufacturing functions to Columbia, South Carolina.
- Spirax Sarco offers hands-on training courses for steam users. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;1/27/97, Vol. 200 Issue 4, p73
Focuses on the training schedule by Spirax Sarco for steam users. Contact information.
- Takagi Unveils Hottest Little Water Heaters On The Market. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2002, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p46
Reports the launching of Flash T-KD20 water heaters from Takagi Industrial company. Product specifications; Power capacity; Availability of the product.
- Takagi Offers the Hottest Little Water Heater on the Market -- The T-K Jr. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2003, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p88
Focuses on the product on Water heaters, Flash T-KJr., by the company, Takagi Industrial Company USA Inc. Features of the product, T-KJr.; Amount of hot water that the heater can provide ion an hour; List of other products made by the company.