Water-Loop Heat-Pump System Adapts to Ever-Changing 'Internal Landscape.'
- Optimizing Chiller Plant Control Logic. Chan, Cary W.H. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p38
The article discusses optimizing chiller plant control logic. A big commercial complex in Hong Kong named Festival Walk, decided to change the control logic of the chiller plant to enhance the plant's overall efficiency. It states that the steps made for the plant can resolve some very common...
- Aerco unveils new website. // Snips;Nov2010, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p24
The article reviews the web site of Aerco International, with navigation features to allow heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) professionals to access information on products and services of the company.
- HVAC upgrade saves money. // American School & University;Apr96, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p32N
Reports that the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system at the Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital in Milwaukee, Wisconsin were upgraded after a series of problems occurred with the previous one. Types of problems encountered; Description of the HVAC system that was installed;...
- The effectiveness of implementing automated ventilation system in premises intended for public using. Svetlana, Shilkina; Artur, Trusov // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 580-583, p2480
A correction to the article "The effectiveness of implementing automated ventilation system in premises intended for public using," that was published in a previous issue of the journal is presented.
- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2007, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p24
This section presents product guides and catalogs related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, including the Benchmark high-efficiency boilers brochure from Aerco International Inc., Test Tools Catalog from Fluke Corp. and the Data Logger Catalog from Madgetech Inc.
- PRODUCT PREVIEW. // Supply House Times;Oct2010, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p14
The article previews several heating and ventilation products including the Esteem 399 wall hung condensing boiler from AERCO International Inc., the XC95m modulating communicating furnace from Trane Inc., and the 5120 Series domestic water mixing valves from Taco Inc.
- Literature & Catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Oct2007, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p89
The article presents several catalogs and brochures from the different heating and ventilation companies. The brochures presented in the list related to boilers from AERCO International Inc., flowmeters from Racine Federated Inc., and energy recovery ventilators from Mitsubishi Electric &...
- Displacement Ventilation. McDonell, Geoff // Canadian Architect;Apr2003, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p32
Describes the role of displacement ventilation in BATISO type buildings. Purpose of displacement ventilation; Applications for displacement ventilation systems; Information on BATISO type buildings.
- Investigating the adaptive model of thermal comfort for naturally ventilated school buildings in Taiwan. Ruey-Lung Hwang; Tzu-Ping Lin; Chen-Peng Chen; Nai-Jung Kuo // International Journal of Biometeorology;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p189
AbstractÂ Â Divergence in the acceptability to people in different regions of naturally ventilated thermal environments raises a concern over the extent to which the ASHRAE Standard 55 may be applied as a universal criterion of thermal comfort. In this study, the ASHRAE 55 adaptive model of...