Hydronic Control Valves
- Briefs. Faloon // Supply House Times;Jul99, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p52
Presents news briefs concerning the hydronics and heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industries in the United States, compiled as of July 1999. Includes the combination of York International Corp.'s Airside products Group and Applied Systems Group; Mestek's purchase of all...
- Condenser Splitting. Tomczyk, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/2/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p40
The article focuses on the concept of condenser splitting, a method of splitting the condenser into two separate and identical condenser circuits to reduce the extra refrigerant charge needed for condenser flooding. It offers information on condenser flooding, noting the impact of temperature on...
- Selecting Thermostatic Expansion Valves. Marchese, Joe // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/2/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 14, p22
In this article the author discusses how to select thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) for refrigeration system. It states that manufacturers provide a rating chart for values produced by them which shows value capacity based on refrigerant type. It mentions that one needs to decide the desired...
- Electronic Expansion Valves. Dern, Charles D. // ASHRAE Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p88
The mechanical thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) for many years has been a mainstay in refrigeration systems. Current valves control by a combination of springs, refrigerant pressure, and proprietary charges in capillary tubes. These valves perform well for systems that work in relatively...
- Hot and Cold Throughout Your Process. Becker, Linda // Process Cooling;May2014, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including ammonia refrigeration systems, water heating, and relief valve piping.
- Briefs. // Supply House Times;Feb2001, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p19
Reports on developments in the hydronics/heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry as of February 2001. Hiring of David King as technical services associate by Burnham Corp.; Appointment of Stephen Hileman as senior vice president of Pameco Corp.; Sales increase posted...
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/27/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 4, p8
Presents several products related to the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Heat pump; Gas monitor; Coil cleaner; Carbon monoxide tester; Hydronic circulator; Field service software.
- Florida Contractor Has Sunny Outlook. Schwartz, Kimberly // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/9/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p34
The article profiles Ed Helms Air Conditioning and Electric in the U.S. According to owner Wade Helms, the company focuses on serving major industries in their area which include tourism and health care and provides temporary electrical and lighting for events such as trade shows and...
- Briefs. // Supply House Times;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p46
Presents news briefs on hydronics/HVACR suppliers, compiled as of December 2003. Specification sheet issued by Taco on its "00" circulators for LoadMatch; Schedule of the Canadian Mechanicals Exposition 2004; North American Technical Excellence's naming of Randy Tice CEO of ARP Supply.