- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p20
Presents charts and graphs on the stock performance of cable television, mass media and telecommunication sectors in the U.S. Rate of decline in the stock price of EchoStar Communications Corp. on December 15, 2003; Stock price of Cablevision as of December 16, 2003; Stock performance of...
- Industry stocks. // Multichannel News;11/8/99, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p46
Presents information on the stock market performance of cable television and telecommunications companies in the United States, as of November 2, 1999. Multisystem operators; Equipment vendors; Direct broadcast satellite/wireless cable. INSET: DSL.net takes on second tier..
- Industry stocks. // Multichannel News;11/29/99, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p58
Presents statistics reflecting the stock performance of cable television and other telecommunication companies in the United States as of November 22, 1999. Multiple system operators; Programmers; Equipment vendors; Direct broadcast satellite and wireless cable. INSET: Rhythms tries to catch beat..
- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p86
Focuses on United States cable television and telecommunication stocks, as of November 14, 2000. Competitive local-exchange carrier Allegiance Telecom; Top five gainers and losers; Indexes.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p52
Reports on the stock performance of publicly-traded cable and telecommunication companies in the United States as of May 16, 2000. Percentage changes in stock prices; 52-week highs and lows; Focus on the stock performance of Liberty Digital Inc.
- VOOM LOWERS BOOM. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;10/27/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the decline in Cablevision System Corp.'s share price after it decided to mortgage its cable television assets in order to pay for its Voom high-definition venture in the U.S. Reactions of Cablevision investors to the decision; Criticism of the company's failure to protect...
- Cablevision shows competitive spirit. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;9/17/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 75, p1
Reports on the consideration of Cablevision to sell the flagship cable franchise to fellow New York area cabler AOL Time Warner. Effect of the announcement on company stocks; Reaction of analysts to the news; Plans of monetizing some company assets.
- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
Presents data and statistics related to the cable television industry in the U.S. Investment rating of Cablevision Systems Corp., according to Oppenheimer & Co.; Positive stocks performance of Adelphia Communications Corp. and Broadcom Corp.; Decline in the stocks of Juniper Networks Inc. and...
- CHARLES DOLAN MAKES CONNECTIONS FOR CABLE EMPIRE. Kamen, Robin // Crain's New York Business;05/15/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p125
Traces the rise of New York City-based Cablevision as a media conglomerate. Efforts of founder Charles Dolan to establish Cablevision as a cable television empire; Initiatives to secure financing for cable hookups; Marketing strategies employed to grow the firm's customer base and market reach.