Downloadable TV: The Low-Cost Producers
- MediaMorph: DL.TV. Ives, Nat; Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;11/21/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 47, p18
The article offers information about Digital Life TV (DL.TV). DL.TV is a half-hour to hour-long original video programming created twice weekly by the Internet unit of Ziff Davis Media. It includes interviews with technology experts, coverage of industry events like the Consumer Electronics Show...
- How Much e-Biz Does Your Biz Really Need? Pinkus, Allen L // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep2001, Vol. 129 Issue 9, p70
Discusses the rush of foundries to move their business onto the internet in the hope of cutting costs and increasing customer base. Need of the companies to understand their business need and requirements; Use of the Internet for communication at various levels of business; Importance of a...
- Multiple choice. Stephen, Craig // Total Telecom Magazine;Nov2007, p26
The article looks at the deployment of Internet Protocol television (IPTV) services in Asia. It cites the efforts by some IPTV operators in Asia to develop more cost-effective hybrid models based around the Internet and direct-to-home satellite technology due to the patchy uptake of IPTV...
- metrics. // EContent;Jun2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p6
The article presents statistics on topics including the change by media in U.S. news audience in 2010, the activities utilized by U.S. mothers in social networking sites in March 2010, and the methods used by Internet users in the U.S. to watch their favorite television (TV) shows from 2007-2010.
- BBC commissions interactive soap opera to be aired online. // New Media Age;10/20/2005, p4
The article reports that the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) will commission an innovative interactive soap opera called Wannabes, to be broadcast online twice weekly from March 2006. The series will allow the 16-24-year old female target audience to influence the plot by participating in...
- INTERNET TV TAKES AIM AT COLLEGE DEMO. Oser, Kris // Advertising Age;11/15/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 46, p44
Presents information on the launch of Mania TV, an Internet television network which targets college audience. Content of the television network; Information on the marketing strategy of the network; Information on advertisers who inked deals with the network.
- Barb to measure web viewing. // Campaign;7/8/2011, Issue 27, p9
The article reports on the measurement of television (TV) viewing on personal computers (PCs), laptops, and tablet computers by Barb TV through the use of web-TV-viewing meter distributed to the households in Great Britain.
- Why BARB is in denial. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);7/7/2010, p18
The author comments on the reliability of the data provided by television (TV) audience research body BARB on the growth of online viewing in Great Britain. The author believes that the data of BARB is flawed because if failed to reflect the changing population and viewing patterns of residents...
- PROFILE PHIL FEARNLEY: One view. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/30/2011, p16
The author discusses aspects of the digital industry cooperation to keep things simple for the audiences. He is critical of the web, mobile and Internet Protocol Television services across eight of the product categories which earmarked in the broadcaster's online strategy. Also investigated is...