Howard Stern On Hold
- In Demand Riding On Howard Stern's 'Talent' Bandwagon. // Multichannel News;5/14/2012, Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the move of In Demand LLC in making the programs of "America Got Talent" judge Howard Stern from his subscription on-demand service at Sirius XM Radio available as individual episodes.
- Stern helps `X-treme' pound competitors. Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;03/06/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p9
Reports on the high ratings of New York-based radio host Howard Stern's `X-treme radio' show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Analysts' belief that listeners are tuning in to learn what is happening with Stern and his estranged wife; Companies that have purchased advertising slots on the show because of...
- Stern's public parts. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;08/24/98, Vol. 128 Issue 35, p40
Focuses on the `The Howard Stern Radio Show,' a weekend late-night radio series of Howard Stern, a popular radio and television talk show host, with CBS. Clearances for Stern's project; Remarks from Stern regarding the advertisers' reaction from the adult-themed material he uses on the radio.
- Howard Stern Stays With In Demand. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;1/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the move of American radio and television personality Howard Stern to renew its agreement with In Demand LLC to continue the Howard TV On Demand subscription video-on-demand television channel.
- Stern measures. Doherty, Brian // Reason;Apr98, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p18
Reports that reaction Canadians on the airing of Howard Stern's radio program in Canada. Statement made by Stern on his program to Quebecois; Appeal of Canada's Broadcast Standards Council against Stern; Reason of the radio stations for not removing Stern from the station.
- Stern gets ratings rise via tempest. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;4/26/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 15, p4
Reports that the controversy on content of the morning show of radio program host, Howard Stern earned him ratings in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. Age range of the listeners; Period of the rating; Controversy of Stern with politicians.
- Advertisers send `Stern' message to radio station. Hebert, Emily // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/09/98, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p1
Focuses on advertisers' reaction to radio host Howard Stern's entrance into Indianapolis, Indiana's morning radio market. Decision to pull out spots from WNAP-FM's morning show; Head-to-head competition with the radio program `The Bob & Tom Show'; Lure for more national advertising to Emmis...
- Howard Stern. Spain, William // Advertising Age;6/30/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 26, ps28
The article profiles radio personality, Howard Stern. Stern, who has been considered as one of the biggest marketing success stories in radio, has added a cable television show and two best-selling books to his list of credentials. Stern's radio show can be heard in 40 markets around the United...
- Ups & downs of syndicated shows. Hall, Dana; Schiffman, Marc; Stark, Phyllis // Billboard;08/22/98, Vol. 110 Issue 34, p79
Describes the use of syndicated shows in a variety of radio formats. Programming challenges; Content; Liners and promos to make the show sound local; Comments of station program directors; Country music show of Scott Evans; Howard Stern; Others.