- Coupling protects bearings with aid of DuPont. // Canadian Plastics;Sep2005, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p38
Provides information on the AEGIS shaft grounding coupling released by ITW Company in the U.S. as of September 2005. Features of the coupling; Use of Zytel HTNFR 52630 resin to mold the end cap of the coupling; Performance quality of the parts.
- Single-step silane coupling agent hikes performance, storage time. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;9/23/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p10
Reports the development of Crompton OSi Specialties on a coupling agent. Citation of breakthrough in silica tire compounding technology; Key features of developed coupling; Usability.
- Featured products. // Product Design & Development;Jul99, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p6
Describes several product solutions for design engineers. Includes Wrapflex elastomer shaft couplings from Falk Corp.; Hall effect rotary position sensor from Clarostat Sensors & Controls Inc.
- Mechanical Coupling System. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;11/28/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 13, p8
The article evaluates the Advanced Groove System from Victaulic Co. and offers information on its design, features and functions.
- Quick-Disconnect Zinc Coupling. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Sep/Oct2005, p10
The article features the nickel-plated zinc coupling from Coder Products Co. in the U.S. The quick-disconnect coupling provides chemical resistance to air, water and other fluids. It weighs less than comparable chrome-plated brass couplings and operates at temperatures ranging from-10 to 150...
- NEW LITERATURE. // Design News;8/5/91, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p91
The article presents information on some of the recent publications in the field of automation. A new product guide covers quick connect couplings, including sub-miniature, miniature, double shut-off, ultra-flo, and zero-leak couplings. A four-page booklet offers stock-quality Aerolast...
- Catalog covers Holland's coupling products. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p50
Reports on the release of the 2005 catalog and product specifications guide for coupling products by the Holland Group Inc. Features of the catalog.
- Emco Wheaton expanding range of break-away couplings. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/3/2014, p6
The article announces the launch by Emco Wheaton, a supplier of fluid transfer systems and accessories, of a range of break-away couplings.
- Dry disconnect couplings. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 161 Issue 10, p94
Provides information on the dry disconnect couplings launched by Dixon Valve and Coupling Co. Available sizes of the product; Features of the product; Web site of the company.