Mexican Motor Carrier directory updated
- Carrier routing directory. // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p16
The article presents information on the latest Carrier Routing Directory by Transportation Technical Services Inc., a company based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The directory provides service information on 8,849 for-hire carriers. The directory includes company name, phone numbers, ,key...
- Online database covers up to 34,000 fleets. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p48
Introduces the new Private Fleet Directory database of Transportation Technical Services. Accessibility of the database; Types of information available at the site; Contact information.
- FYI. // Fleet Owner;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p10
Describes the CD-ROM edition of the "Carrier Routing Directory" developed by Transportation Technical Services. Identification of the shipment tracking capability by vendor and states served; Inclusion of listings of commodities transported and quantity and breakdown of equipment type.
- ONLINE: Trucking company directory now available in print and online editions. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p42
Reports on the availability of Transportation Technical Services Inc.'s National Motor Carrier Directory in print and online editions. Provision of complete demographics on 45,000 U.S. trucking companies; Availability of information such as Standard Carrier Alpha Code, specific number of...
- Motor carrier directory offered in print, online. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p41
Introduces the National Motor Carrier Directory offered by Transportation Technical Services (TTS). Contents of the directory; Internet program developed by TTS; Criteria for qualifying for inclusion.
- Canadian Motor Carrier Directory Issued. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p41
Introduces the 2002 Canadian Motor Carrier Directory published by the Transportation Technical Services. Features of the directory.
- A case of indigestion. // Fleet Owner;Sep96, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p124
Reports that net income dropped sharply for motor carriers in the United States in 1995 according to the Blue Book of Trucking Companies published by Transportation Technical Services. Decline of revenue per ton; Overreaction of carriers to good economic news of 1994; Contact information.
- Trucking Trends. // Transportation & Distribution;Apr99, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p12
Provides information on the report `The Motor Carrier Industry in Transition,' published by the Transportation Technical Services. Issues covered by the report; Cost.
- Motor carrier income down 22%. // Transportation & Distribution;Jan94, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the Transportation Technical Services Inc. (TTS) report on motor carrier income for the second quarter of 1993. Decrease in net income; Total operating expenses; Comment by Ron Roth, executive vice president of TTS.