Brochure details Wolf Robotics equipment
- Heavy Deposition Equipment Pictured. // Welding Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p88
Focuses on a brochure which describes Wolf Robotics' heavy-deposition high-speed robotic welding equipment. Contact information.
- Torch Apparatus Captures Welding Fumes. // Welding Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p21
The article evaluates Rimrock-Wolf Robotics' torch apparatus for collecting welding fumes.
- LITERATURE. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2001, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p57
Presents several brochures and catalogs on welding equipments. 'The Lincoln Electric Co.'; 'Arc Machine Inc.'; 'Kobelco Welding of America Inc.'; 'Superior Products Inc.'
- Techno Retro-Fit Saves Basic System, Cash. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Jul2006, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on a project by Wolf Robotics to rebuild a multiple welding cell system with new robotics. Alternatives considered by the company before deciding to remodel; Challenges associated with the cost of reconfiguring the automation for the system; Benefits gained by Wolf from the new technology.
- Joining old with new. Robotics, Wolf // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2005, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p38
The article discusses how Wolf Robotics helped Caterpillar Inc. to update its robotic welding systems. The robotic welding systems' 25- year-old robots were obsolete at Caterpillar Inc.'s off-the-road equipment manufacturing plant in Aurora, Illinois. The six welding cells functioned acceptably,...
- AUTO-DARKENING HELMET. // Farm Industry News;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p50
The article evaluates the Inferno auto-darkening welding helmet from Miller Electric and offers information on its performance, features and price.
- Fast Cutting Through All Materials Saves Lives. Harris, Richard // Welding Design & Fabrication;Aug2005, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p19
Discusses the importance of exothermic cutting as preferred method to save a worker impaled on a steel fence. Heat of the exothermic reaction burns, melts, or vaporizes most materials; Use of an electrical arc from a welding power source to provide more heat and faster cutting; Usability of the...
- Tips for Selecting Oxyfuel Cutting Tips. Jones, J. // Welding Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p71
Discusses tips for selecting oxyfuel cutting tips. Center-cutting oxygen hole; Openings for pre-heat flames; Construction of cutting tips.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p46
The article evaluates several products and equipment for the truck and trailer industry including the Millermatic Reach wire feeder from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co., the robotic arc welding cells featuring Fanuc ARC Mate Robots and Wolf SmartPositioners from Wolf Robotics, and a pneumatic...