Product brochure discusses Delta-Waseca bodies
- Delta-Waseca bodies OK for Sprinter chassis. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p68
Report on the approval received by Delta-Waseca Inc. from DaimlerChrysler as an authorized body supplier for Sprinter cab chassis. Compliance of the Delta-Waseca products with the requirement of DaimslerChrysler; Information on several automobile bodies manufactured by Delta-Waseca.
- BESPOKE BODIES. Clancy, Sharon // Motor Transport;11/13/2003, p20
Focuses on the bodies of trucks used in urban distribution operations in Great Britain. Factors behind the reevaluation of urban distribution activities; Features of the curtainsider design; Remarks from Don-Bur director Debbie Burton on slidingside bodywork. INSET: Refrigerated vehicles.
- Century of the centipede? // Truck & Driver;Jun2009, p26
The article focuses on the 2008 centipede concept for designing future trucks by designer Haishan Deng. According to the concept, the Chameleon truck uses a segmented body like that of a centipede which enables the truck to adjust its size to the size of the load. It mentions that the resilient...
- Four perfect bodies, see below... // Commercial Motor;10/16/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5302, Special Section p6
The article presents information on the vehicle bodies created for the Formula Fruehauf truck. It is stated that there is one steel muckaway body and three of aluminium manufacture. It is stated that the steel body has been manufactured from high grade, durable, lightweight steel and offers a...
- Dodge chassis cabs move into 2011. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p21
The article provides information on the 2011 Ram chassis cabs to be built by Dodge starting in April 2010. It states that previous chassis and frame will be used in the 2011 Ram chassis but higher capabilities and more body options will be provided. According to Dave Donnelly of Commercial...
- Just the ticket. // Truck & Driver;Aug2005, p34
The article reports that for ex-Bedford driver John Bowman there was no better job than restoring a Bedford J type. He saw lots of J types while on holiday in South Island, New Zealand but most of them had been messed around with, having Toyota engines or the wrong wheels and so on. John found a...
- Driving efficiency. // Commercial Motor;10/16/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5302, Special Section p2
The article presents the views of Formula Fruehauf joint managing directors (MDs) Matthew Wordsworth and Niall Wordsworth on the construction and design of Formula Fruehauf vehicle. Niall said that the vehicle offer a standardised body range which will serve the needs of 85% of the rigid tipper...
- Cost coverter. // Commercial Motor;10/16/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5302, Special Section p4
The article presents information on the design and construction of Formula Fruehauf truck's chassis. Formula Fruehauf have a set number of bodies in stock at any one time, along with all the bracketing and pipework required . The vehicles are held in primer and once allocated a chassis are then...
- Nissan's new Frontier is a truck that's is all grown up. Noble, Ed // Fort Worth Business Press;7/11/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p10
Evaluates the 2006 Nissan Frontier mid-size pick up truck. Interior and exterior designs; Performance; Power train features.