Sloan issues 200-page product catalog for 2005
- Free S&H Isn't Just for Holiday. // Catalog Age;Apr2003 Anniversary Issue, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p12
Reports that 90% of the 368 catalogs received by list firm Direct Media's Catalog Tracker service in January 2003 offered free shipping and handling. Types of catalogs; Unusual promotions offered; Comparison with data in January 2002 and December 2002.
- Trade Group Delivers for Fruit Catalogers. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the strategy of the Florida Gift Fruit Shippers Association on the delivery of fruit catalogs. Percentage of the increase of Parcel Postal rates; Use of freight consolidators to haul the packages; Amount saved by Gracewood Fruit Co. in parcel delivery costs; Efforts of the FGFSA to...
- Sloan Releases New Catalog. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p52
Announces that Sloan Transportation Products has released its product catalog for 2005. Featured products including a selection of air and electrical delivery components; Contact information.
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Jul2006, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p40
The article reports that Sloan Transportation Products released a catalog featuring its MAXXDuty with WeatherGuard Technology product line, which are designed for severe weather conditions. One of the products highlighted in the catalog is the 7-way Sealed Plug System for keeping out moisture...
- Fall mailing blitz. Morgan, Yvonne // Catalog Age;Jul98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p1
Examines plans of many of the catalog companies in the United States to increase their fall/holiday circulation by double-digit percentages. Comments from Jim Klaus, president of Children's Wear Digest; Average circulation increase planned by many catalog companies; Limited effects of increased...
- It's the thought, not the timing. Coolidge, Shelley Donald // Christian Science Monitor;12/21/98, Vol. 91 Issue 18, p15
Reports that many catalog retailers are offering express delivery of packages during the 1998 Christmas season to assist those who wait until the last minute to complete their Christmas shopping. Companies like Hickory Farms, Lands' End and Lilliput which are offering express delivery; How...
- Know your consolidator. P.M. // Catalog Age;Aug99, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p7
Reports that freight consolidators are seeking out commercial catalogers to promote delivery services. Cost savings from the proposed service; Offerings of catalog freight consolidators.
- The postal rate hike: Who's hurting. // Catalog Age;Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p43
Discloses the changes in the postage rates of select business-to-business catalogers in the United States. Includes beauty salon supplier Nailco Salon Marketplace; Motivational tools cataloger Successories; Education supplies cataloger Guidance Associates.
- International movement of goods and documentation. Islam, Mazharul // Economic Review (05318955);Oct98, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p44
Describes the documentation and transportation of import products in Pakistan. Role of freight forwarder in shipping goods by sea; Bill of lading for maritime transportation; Basic information requirements of air way-bills; Main information elements for goods using road travel; Railroad...