National Truck Equipment Association issues catalog of industry resources
- Wold Vision plans donor drive with catalogue rejig. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;10/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
Reports that the development charity organization, World Vision is repositioning its international gift catalog business to increase levels of new donors and engage existing buyers. Goal of the initiative; Marketing strategy.
- Listings: Inserts, etc. // Catalog Age;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p42
Presents a list of commercial cataloger companies in the United States that use newspapers inserts to market their products. Independent Free Papers of America.
- Human Capital Study Benchmarks Industry. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/16/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p28
The article reports on the compensation survey of the Cable Television Human Resources Association which benchmarks cable industry against other businesses in the U.S. Base from the data gathered, it was found that cable pays its employees more than other industries, but it is also spending...
- Benchmarking of retailers at EIM. Leunissen, Patrick J.J. // European Retail Digest;Summer97, Issue 15, p19
Describes how the Dutch company EIM Small Business Research and Consultancy uses benchmarking to provide retailers with information on key performance indicators. Philosophy of retail benchmarking; Models of benchmarking used; Developments in benchmarking.
- Beyond the Bench. Welch, Stephen; Mann, Robin // New Zealand Management;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the development of the New Zealand Benchmarking Club. Aims of the organization; Encouragement of improved business practices; Works in progress.
- Benchmarking Initiative boosts profits for Small Firms. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jul/Aug2002, Issue 32, p8
Discusses how the benchmarking scheme of the Small Business Service has significantly boosted profits for many participating small firms in Great Britain. Background on the Benchmark Index; Opportunity given to small firms in improving their understanding of their business.
- PRMA to host first international networking, benchmarking session with Russian Federation. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;9/30/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p39
The article reports on the plan of the Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association (PRMA), the Honorary Consul of the Russian Federation in Puerto Rico, and Anastasia P. Kitsul to co-host the first international networking and benchmarking session.
- Benchmarking seen as tool to find cause of comp losses. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/31/94, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p2
Focuses on benchmarking as a tool for risk managers to convince upper management for the implementation of effective workers compensation cost control program. Proper uses of benchmarking; Definition of benchmarking; Sources of data to be used in benchmarking.
- A New Breed of Benchmarking. O'Sullivan, Richard C. // Association Management;Feb2000, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p69
Discusses the fundamental approach taken by industry benchmarking and how it can help decisionmakers anticipate changes demanded by technology or market-driven structural change. Information on industrial benchmarking; Predictable stages of action followed by individuals and organizations when...