Industry association profiles
- 111TH ANNUAL CONVENTION Election Results. // Debt Cubed;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p44
Presents the 2005 election results of the Commercial Law League of America. Elected board members; Young members' section results; Bankruptcy section results; Elected executive council members.
- AHF Elects New Board Members. // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the move of the Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) to hold an election for the newest members of the board of directors and nominating committee to serve a two-year term beginning August 1, 2011.
- ACTS Las Vegas. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2010, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p56
The article offers updates related to the Association of Career and Technical Educators (ACTE). It offers information on their upcoming Annual Convention and Career Tech Expo to be held on December 2-4, 2009 in Las Vegas Nevada. It presents the board of directors election results for 2010. It...
- Tico, Pearse win at-large slots. // Handball;Aug2005, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p33
Reports on the election of Chris Tico and Rob Pearse to at-large spots on the USHA board of directors in August 2005. Campaign statements of Tico and Pearse; Information on their predecessors; Effectivity date of their assumption into office.
- Almond Board election complete. // Western Farm Press;3/5/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the election results for the board of directors of the Almond Board of California. List of elected members and their designation; Submission of the names to the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture for certification; Profile of the board.
- Short time left for nominations to institute's assembly and board. // Planning (14672073);9/26/2008, Issue 1788, p28
The article announces the deadline for the submission of nominations for the Royal Town Planning Institute's (RTPI) annual elections for corporate, legal, technical or licentiate in Great Britain will be on September 30, 2008. The members of the organization who have served two years on the...
- AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR DERMATOLOGIC SURGERY, INC. BULLETIN. Robinson, June K. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Feb85, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p152
The article focuses on the bulletin of the American Society for Dermatological Surgery, INC. The bulletin presents the information about: The new officers of the society elected by the members are: Fred Castrow, II, President and Canton L. Carpenter, Vice President. The three new members of the...
- USGBC ELECTS 2004 BOARD MEMBERS. // Environmental Design & Construction;Mar2004, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the election of board members for the U.S. Green Building Council in Washington D.C. Executives that hev been re-elected; Individuals that have been elected for the first time; Members of the Executive Committee.
- Special Election Section Candidates for Office. // Facts & Findings;May/Jun2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p27
The article offers information on the election process of the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) to be conducted at the 36th Annual Meeting at the Dallas/Plano Marriott in Dallas, Texas on July 29, 2011. It mentions that association officers are chosen for one-year term and might...