- People. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p11
The article reports on career developments in companies. Trumpf Inc. of Ditzingen, Germany has appointed a new management team, including Harald Volker as the chief financial officer and executive vice president. Unipunch Products Inc., Woodbury, Minnesota, has appointed George Gewerth as...
- W.A. Whitney merges with Piranha/Bertsch Hutchinson. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Oct2004, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the acquisition of W.A. Whitney Co., a distributor of machine tool, by Mega Fabrication Inc. in the U.S. Terms and condition of the deal; Impetus behind the merger; Benefits of the consolidation for Mega Fabrication.
- New twists on roll bending: Innovative features increase production throughput. Mandel, Richard // Welding Design & Fabrication;Mar2006, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p32
The article discusses developments in roll-bending machines. The three classes of roll-bending machines for different applications are initial-pinch machines, four-roll double-pitch machines and pinch-pyramid machines. Eagle Bending's Model BA-50 computer numerical control (CNC) profile-bending...
- MegaFab offers many products. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Nov2007, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p43
The article evaluates several industrial equipment, including 3400 XP Plasma-Punch combination machine, Piranha ironworkers, and Bertsch Bending Rolls from MegaFab company.
- 'MEGAFAB'-ULOUS. Jones, Kathryn // U.S. Business Review;May2007, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p122
A company profile of Hutchinson, Kansas-based MegaFab, which manufactures machine tools, is presented. According to MegaFab President Dave Barber, the company produces equipment to enhance the productivity and efficiency of fabricators working with steel plate. Some of the major industries...
- BURNING IN CHINA. Penketh, Tom // Back Stage (19305966);8/26/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 34, p40
The article reviews the theatrical performance "Burning in China," directed by Caleb Deschahel and starring Jeff LeBeau, being performed at the 4th Street Theatre, New York City on August 17-28, 2010.
- 'Burning in China'. Scheck, Frank // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/20/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 2, p38
The article reviews the theatrical performance "Burning in China," directed by Caleb Deschanel and starring Jeff LeBeau, being performed at the 4th Street Theatre, New York City through August 28, 2010.
- FRINGE 'BURNING' UP. Cox, Gordon // Daily Variety;7/21/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 12, p3
The article reviews the play "Burning in China," directed by Caleb Deschanel and starring Jeff LeBeau, performed at the Fourth Street Theater in New York City on August 17-28, 2010.
- INTEGRATING E-MAIL AND TELEMARKETING. Nemes, Judith // B to B;9/29/2008, Vol. 93 Issue 13, p28
The article presents information on the boost in the telemarketing sales experienced by Megafab by integrating e-mail and telemarketing. MegaFab relied on telemarketing for the lion's share of its sales. Until recently, the company had been using a low-end, inhouse e-mail package that provided...