Air disc brakes optional on Intraax, Vantraax
- Air disc brakes optional on intraax, Vantraax. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2005, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p53
The article reports on Hendrickson's launch of air disc brake packages as a premium option on many Intraax and Vantraax suspension systems. The company delivers a complete air disc braking system matched to several wheel-end and spindle options meeting the requirements of most trailer...
- NINE-INCH DISC BRAKES. Parker, Craig // Street Machine;Sep2005, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p130
Demonstrates the steps for fitting a bolt-on disc brake, from Revelation Racing Supplies, into a 1966 Ford Mustang.
- So, what else is new? Zangari, Paul // Motor Age;Mar2008, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p50
This article offers guide about automobile disc brake pads. The most common type used in new cars are ceramic-formula pads. Using these type of pads in late models will result to a different friction type. According to Jay Buckley of Bendix Brakes Answerman, replacing the semi-metallic pads with...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;5/29/2003, Vol. 197 Issue 5030, p19
Reports on the five-day road show organized by BPW to introduce its 4309T disc brake to existing and potential BPW customers which will be held on June 9 to 13, 2003 in Great Britain.
- Building better brakes. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Dec2014, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses requirements to cut stopping distances for tractors by applying effective braking systems. Topics discussed include performance of tractors linked to stopping distances by measuring gap between drum and air disc brakes (ADBs), improvements in driving with innovative changes...
- CERAMIC BRAKES DEMYSTIFIED. PROSSER, DAN; SMITH, DEAN // Evo;Mar2015, Issue 206, p110
The article focuses on carbon ceramic brakes and mentions a test for comparing it with cast iron brakes using car Jaguar F-type R Coupe. Topics include the benefits of carbon ceramic brakes over cast iron brakes like reduction in weight of brake discs, reduced unsprung mass and increased thermal...
- Haldex, Hendrickson from partnership. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the partnership formed by the Commercial Vehicle Systems businesses of Haldex Ab and Hendrickson. Use of Haldex brakes on Hendrickson integrated suspensions; Collaboration between the two companies on the design and integration of their products.
- Brakes: A Vehicle's Most Important System. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Nov2001, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p22
Introduces electronically controlled braking systems (ECBS) and air disc brakes (ADB) for vehicles. Description of ADB; Information on ECBS. INSETS: A Premium Brake Drum from Webb Wheel;Completely Sealed Spring Brake;Brake Turbines.
- Lighter trailer suspension. // Overdrive;Apr2008, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p72
The article evaluates the Intraax AANL 23,000 low-ride or liftable integrated trailer suspension from Hendrickson International Corp.