Product removes vinyl graphic decals
- Acid Cleaner Designed for Metals. // Production Machining;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p59
The article offers brief information on the Emerald Acid Clean #1 acid-based cleaner from Hubbard-Hall Inc.
- Cleans Metals Prior to Finishing. // New Equipment Digest;Jul2013, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p4
The article offers brief information on the Safe Scrub ST liquid cleaner from the company Birchwood Technologies.
- 7X Cleaning Solution: For Glassware, Instruments and Laboratory Surfaces. // International Labmate;2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p25
The article offers information on 7X Cleaning Solutions intended for aqueous cleaning processes that require low cell toxicity, low debris and non-corrosion on the cleaned material.
- Mean Green Industrial Strength Cleaner & Degreaser Designed Specifically For Metalworking. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Jun2011, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p13
The article offers information on the Mean Green Industrial Strength Cleaner & Degreaser.
- ask HELOISE. Heloise // Good Housekeeping;Nov2014, Vol. 258 Issue 11, p57
The article offers advice on household maintenance, including cleaning surfaces such as roasting pans, walls, and microwaves, the odor-eliminating properties of lemon, and how to remove substances including gum, crayon and ink from a variety of surfaces.
- TIPS FOR THE SAFE HANDLING OF CLEANING CHEMICALS. // EHS Today;Jun2013, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p6
The article offers tips for safe handling of cleaning chemicals which include making a list of all cleaning chemicals used in the facility, using material safety data sheets (MSDS) for each chemical used or stored, and keeping them all in their original containers.
- KILLEEN. // Checkout;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p70
The article focuses on Kileen, the number one cleaning brand in Ireland, which celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2010.
- Updated Cleaning Solutions for Blades. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p97
The article offers information on the Alfa Laval BladeClean cleaning solution for blades.
- ASK OUR EXPERT. Forté, Carolyn // Good Housekeeping;Jul2008, Vol. 247 Issue 1, p22
The article provides an answer to a question concerning the use of antibacterial cleaners.