CSS uses steel sparingly
- IF IT AIN'T BUST... Shiers, Will // Motor Transport;1/22/2004, p16
Provides information on the LDV Convoy van. Description of the automobile's body; Information on the engine used by the van; Interior of the automobile.
- More than the sum of PCs' (modular) parts. Berst, Jesse // PC Week;01/26/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p67
Opinion. Presents responses from 'PC Week' magazine readers regarding what they would like to see in the way of personal computer modular design.
- Modular kitchen fabrication. Levy, Ben // Stone World;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p101
Presents information on modular kitchen fabrication marketing concept and strategy. Detailed description of the modular kitchen fabrication concept; Description of its simplicity; Outline of the process of the fabrication concept.
- Who's the tool now7. // Motor Transport;5/6/2013, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to modules for ergonomics in the April 1, 2013 issue.
- Holistic Approach Key to Future Green Interiors. Winter, Drew // Ward's Auto World;Jun2010, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p14
The article presents total lifecycle analysis (TLA) as a holistic approach to assessing interior design and manufacturing requirements of environmentally-friendly vehicles.
- Eking out inches. // Automotive News;1/2/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6497, p21
The article offers tips on designing the interior of a small car.
- Modularity and flexibility. Reinertsen, Don // Electronic Design;12/14/98, Vol. 46 Issue 28, p48N
Focuses on the flexibility of modular designs. Ability to achieve different configurations by mixing and matching modules; Four things to make a modular design flexible; Partition of the design to isolate the effects of change; Reduction of the number of interfaces created between the modules;...
- Modular furniture is convenient to install and maximizes space. Boughton, Kristina // Caribbean Business;10/19/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p46
Describes the benefits of using modular office furniture. Ease of installation; Custom-design; Allowing for future expansion.
- Power Plant Design. Gotlieb, Jerry // Power Engineering;Jun2001, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p31
Focuses on modular power plant design. Comparison with stick-built facilities; Advantage of modularization; Construction schedule and cost.