Paccar Parts names Bendix top supplier
- Bendix truck safety systems earn award. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2007, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p39
The article announces that the Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems was the recipient of the 2006 Customer Value Leadership of the Year Award in the North American Class 6-8 truck original equipment safety systems category.
- Bendix earns award from Frost & Sullivan. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p15
The article announces that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC received the Frost & Sullivan 2011 North American Product Leadership of the Year Award in the Commercial Vehicle Safety Systems Market.
- Bendix facility honored for safety milestone. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/21/2012, p10
The article announces that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems and Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC (BSFB) have been honored by the Lorain (Ohio) County Safety Council for an accident-free milestone in 2011.
- Healthy at work. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/ 8/2014, p20
The article announces that the Elyria, Ohio facility of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has received a Healthy Worksite Gold Level award from the Ohio Department of Health for its commitment to improving employee health and wellness, as of April 2014.
- Healthy at work. // Fleet Owner;Apr2014, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p29
The article announces the Healthy Worksite Gold Level award received by the Elyria headquarters of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC from the Ohio Department of Health for its commitment to improving employee health and wellness.
- People and companies making a difference in Northeast Ohio. // Smart Business Cleveland;Dec2014, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p37
The article announces movers and shakers in Northeast Ohio including Mark A. Terpylak's appointment to Ohio Legacy Corp. and Premier Bank & Trust board of directors, Ronald Hill's retirement from the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging, and the recognition of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- CALLING TIME ON BRITISH HISTORY. // Commercial Motor;6/16/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5133, p3
Comments on the plan of Paccar to withdraw from manufacturing the Foden brand trucks. Response of truck dealers and suppliers to the plan; Challenge posed by the plan to the truck manufacturing industry; Impact of the plan on the dealers of the brand.
- Veit bags HUGO BOSS "Supplier of the Year" Award 2008. // Indian Textile Journal;Jan2009, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p111
The article announces that Veit GmbH received the Hugo Boss Supplier of the Year 2008 award.
- SEARS QUALITY SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR. // Jet;5/10/2004, Vol. 105 Issue 19, p40
Focuses on the awarding of the Sears Quality Supplier of the Year Award for Multicultural Marketing to full-service marketing communications company Burrell in 2004. Staff and officers of the company.