HDMA Dialogue looks at '2007 and Beyond'
- DAZZLIN' DALLAS: 10 REASONS TO GO. Stockton, Lisa K. // Women in Business;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p28
This section lists ten reasons why members of the American Business Women's Association (ABWA) should attend the 1990 ABWA National Convention and introduces several women who will be speaking at the convention.
- South west put squeeze on the broiler penny. // Poultry World;Feb2005, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p8
Provides information on speakers for the annual conference and trade fair of the South and Western Broiler Industry Association to be held at the Bath & West Showground of Shepton Mallet in Great Britain on March 9, 2005.
- Tweaked Format Ensures Members Can Make the Most of the Event. // ONS News;Oct2001, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p8
Announces that the 2001 Institutes of Learning will be held in Saint Louis, Missouri from November 9 to 11. Keynote speaker; Recipient of the Oncology Nursing Society/Trish Greene Memorial Quality of Life Lectureship.
- AACE holds conference; seeks officer nominations. // Counseling Today;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on developments related to the Association for Assessment in Counseling and Education (AACE). During the third annual National Assessment Conference of the AACE at the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia, Thomas Harrington and William Sedlacek gave a speech on important...
- SUMMER CONFERENCE NINE. // Spectra;Jun1973, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
This article provides information on the Summer Conference IX of the Speech Communication Association (SCA) at the Palmer House Hotel in Chicago, Illinois from July 12 to 14, 1973. National leaders in education and research will stimulate thought, discussion, and action related to the future of...
- EAST TEXAS NEWS AND EVENTS. Barringer, Mark // East Texas Historical Journal;2005, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p65
Reports on developments and news in the East Texas. Support given by Galveston on the Association's Spring 2005 meeting; Lecturer of the Georgiana and Max Lale Lecturer for 2005; Addition of the latest addition to the Ann and Lee Lawrence series by East Texas Historical Association board member...
- WORLDFUTURE 2005. // Futurist;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p55
Presents information on World Future 2005, the annual conference of the World Future Society, to be held in Chicago, Illinois on July 29-31, 2005. Goals of the activity; Speakers of the event; Topics of the planned sessions.
- Program set for research conference. // Reading Today;Feb/Mar2004, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the annual Reading Research Conference of the International Reading Association in Reno-Tahoe, Nevada on May 1, 2004. Distinct strands of the conference; Elements of the conference registration; Speakers for the cutting edge projects.
- Beer wholesalers to meet in San Diego. // Beverage Industry;Aug2004, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p12
Provides information on the National Beer Wholesalers Association's annual convention scheduled for September 12-15, 2004 at Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California. Speakers of the event; Panelists included in the panel discussion presented by the Brewers' Association of America;...