Starting from scratch
- Aurora Opens Parts Distribution Center. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p64
Reports that Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC has moved into its new parts distribution center in Lebanon, Indiana. Physical description of the new facility; Services offered by the company.
- St. Louis company opening parts warehouse in Lebanon. Adams, Brent // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/3/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p51
Reports on the relocation of the distribution operations of Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC, a distributor of aftermarket truck-trailer parts, to Lebanon Business Park near Interstate 65 and State Road 32 in the U.S.
- Aurora Breaks Ground for State- of-the-Art Parts Facility. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2004, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p7
Reports on Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC's establishment of a distribution center for its subsidiary Aurora Parts and Accessories LLC in Lebanon, Indiana. Schedule of the completion of the site; Supply of trailer replacement, repair parts and market accessories for the commercial vehicle industry;...
- Aerodynamic distribution. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p68
The article reports on the strategic distribution agreement signed by Advanced Transit Dynamics (ATDynamics) and Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC to distribute its fuel-saving aerodynamic devices at over 400 trailer dealership in the U.S.
- Aurora Parts, PTS offer PTS50 landing gear. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p44
The article outlines the features of the PTS50 trailer pneumatic landing gear manufactured by Prime Transport Solutions and distributed by Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC.
- Aurora Parts to be exclusive aftermarket supplier for Wabash National. // Fleet Owner;Jun2015, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC has been selected by Wabash National Corp. as its exclusive supplier of aftermarket parts for its vans and platform trailers sold under the leading brand names.
- How you can keep your phones ringing. Stein, Dale // San Diego Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p22
Presents a number of considerations to help you plan effectively for a phone system during a business relocation or expansion. Listing of things that can help you make sure that your phones keep ringing with no interruption in service.
- Tips for buying a new phone system as part of the move. Arcese, Ral; Mena, Deborah-Nippes // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/18/97, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p16
Offers tips on buying a telephone system as part of office relocation. Considerations in planning for new system; Selection and comparison shopping; Availability of after-sale service.
- Aurora plans to operate parts distribution center. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p16
Relates the expansion plans of Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC for their subsidiary, Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC, in May 2004.