MVP roster swells to 163 total distributor, manufacturer members
- Study compares shop installation times. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p23
Provides information on the findings of the 2005 Shop Installation Results Report published by the National Truck Equipment Association in the U.S. Decline in the average installation time for conventional liftgates since 2000; Reason for the development of the report; Benefits of the report...
- Professionalism push sees jump in SMSF accreditation. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;7/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p12
The article reports that the Self-Managed Super Fund Professionals' Association (SPAA) has pushed to extend its education and accreditation program in view of the high demand in professionalism in response to the Future of Financial Advice and Cooper Review recommendation.
- N.Y. co-op gives dealers buying power. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;1/3/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5532, p11
Reports on New York Automobile Dealers Association's Dealers Discount Club, a cooperative buying program. Dealers' joint effort to reduce everyday expenses by negotiating prices for products and service; Cooperative program's use of the purchasing power of its member dealers to negotiate...
- Dealers. // Automotive News;1/27/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6022, p25
Reports on the election of officers by the Virginia Automobile Dealers Association (VADA) as of January 27, 2003. Appointment of Karen Radley of Radley Automotive Group in Fredericksburg to the post of chairman by VADA; Appointment of Edward Lewis of Harrisonburg Nissan in Harrisonburg to the...
- Dealer employees can sell hotline to report problems. Lawrence, Donna // Automotive News;8/21/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5619, p45
Reports on the availability of a Greater Los Angeles Motor Car Dealers Association hotline for Los Angeles County, California-based dealers with workplace problems. Features of the service.
- Canadian dealer group sees larger role ahead. English, Bob // Automotive News;1/26/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5750, p17
Reports on the Canadian automobile dealers annual convention held in January 1998. The comments of Ron Jones, chairman of the Canadian Automobile Dealer Association (CADA), on the franchise system; The priorities of Rick Gauthier, president of CADA, in strengthening the association.
- Fewer points in Canada. English, Bob // Automotive News;6/10/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5663, p28
Presents information on a survey made on automobile dealerships in Canada by the Canadian Automobile Dealer Association. Decline of new car dealerships; Number of store closures of Ford and Chrysler.
- Future focus. // Automotive News;8/10/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6685, p0016
The article reports that a program by the Ohio Automobile Dealers Association help new automobile dealers to learn legislative issues and processes.
- ACCREDITED SCHOOLS. // Montessori Life;Spring2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p53
A list of Montessori schools in the U.S. and Canada that have achieved accreditation from the American Montessori Society is presented. It includes Windsor Montessori School in Windsor, Connecticut, Montessori Hale O Keiki in Maui, Hawaii, Eton School in Bellevue, Washington and Lakeview...