Venture to make Cummins heavy-duty engines in China
- Venture to make Cummins engines in China. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the agreement of Cummins Inc. and Shaanxi Automobile Group Co. Ltd. to form the joint venture company Xi'an Cummins Engine Co. The joint venture will produce the Cummins ISM 11-liter heavy-duty engine in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, China. Cummins and Shaanxi will invest $24...
- Engine JV. // International Construction;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that Cummins and China's Shaanxi Automobile Group have formed a 50/50 joint venture company, Xi'an Cummins Engine Co., to produce Cummins' ISM 11-litre heavy-duty engine in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province. Factory construction will begin later in 2005 and production should start in...
- INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p50
The article reports on news and developments concerning the refrigerated transport industry. Fontaine International and LaneScan have a working agreement that will enhance safety and reduce accidents by eliminating driver blind spots on the sides of the trucks. TMW Systems has hosted the 19th...
- Cummins, Dongfeng to design engine. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p42
The article reports that Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co. has started the development of a 13-liter heavy-duty truck engine for the heavy-duty truck market in China. Dongfeng Cummins is the joint venture of Cummins Inc. and Dongfeng Motor Co. The electronic engine will feature a power range from 400...
- Cummins, Dongfeng to design engine. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2005, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p12
This article reports on the move of Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co., a joint venture of Cummins Inc. and Dongfeng Motor Co., to develop a heavy-duty truck engine designed to serve the high-end of the truck market in China as of November 2005. The engine which will be available by 2009 comes with...
- Cummins Launches ISC--ISL Engines to Medium-duty/Vocational Truck Markets. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p23
Reports the launch of Cummins Inc.'s ISC and ISL truck engines. Features; Benefits; Field-testing of the ISC and ISL.
- Cummins unveils 2013 engine lineup and more. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Blog;3/21/2012, p6
The article previews the medium and heavy-duty truck engine lineup launched by Cummins Inc.
- CUMMINS CONFIRMS 13 LITRE ENGINE NOW ON TEST IN AUSTRALIA. // Diesel;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the confirmation by Cummins Inc. in 2012 that it has been testing new 13-litre truck engines in Australia.
- Two-Millionth Cummins Ham. // Diesel World;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p13
The article offers brief information on the two-millionth Cummins I6 engine for 2013 Ram trucks from Cummins Inc.