Maintainer Corp conducts dealer council
- Maintainer selects Dealer Council members. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the chosen members of Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. for the sixth annual Maintainer Dealer Council. Mike Keeney; Roy Nelson; Charlie Hews.
- Maintainer enlightens, enlivens its dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the dealer sales training program provided by Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. to its dealers. Benefits of the program to the dealers; Features of the program.
- Nationwide Show Draws Record Crowd. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/13/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p1
This article highlights the PrimeTime! meeting and convention held by the Nationwide Marketing Group in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 2006. Under the theme "Fast Forward: 2006 and Beyond, the independent dealer confederation recorded attendance of approximately 3,500 and some 200 exhibitors....
- NAMM Hosts "Town Hall" Meeting. // Music Trades;Jun2007, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the town hall meeting hosted by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) in Flushing, New York, on May 2, 2007. According to the author, this event was the second of five planned meetings for NAMM member dealers, distributors and manufacturers. It facilitated a...
- EXHIBITORS SPEAK. // Music Trades;Mar2006, Vol. 154 Issue 2, p97
Presents quotes from several people who attended the National Association of Music Manufacturers at the Anaheim Convention Center in California from January 19 to 22, 2006. Dealer discussion on mass merchants; Expectations on the music business in 2006; Results of the show.
- ASSOCIATION/SHOW INFORMATION. // Power Equipment Trade;Nov2014, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p39
The article offers information on conferences and trade shows of dealer associations in the U.S., including the Arkansas Small Engine Servicing Dealers Association to be held in Jacksonville, Arkansas in December 2015 and the National Hardware Show to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center...
- Maintainer Corp adds Dealer Council member. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p10
Reports on personnel changes at Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. as of December 2003. Appointment of Roy Nelson, vice president of RBL Inc. to Maintainer's Dealer Council.
- Maintainer concludes dealer sales training. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the success of a dealers sales training program of Maintainer which is designed to help increase the product knowledge of Maintainer's dealers and give them ability to serve the customer better.
- ASSOCIATIONS. // Tire Business;8/14/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p22
The article presents news briefs related to the tire industry. Dick Nordness has been reappointed to the post of executive director at the Northwest Tire Dealers Association replacing Gene Tomich. The Specialty Equipment Market Association has announced to award $140,000 to 92 students in...