Construction cancels Bulldog Roundup event
- Mack Upgrading Macungie Assembly Plant. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/1/2014, p1
The article offers information on the upgradation investment for the Macungie, Pennsylvania Cab & Vehicle Assembly plant announced by Mack Trucks Inc. to improve build quality and customer lead times. It mentions that new processes will be implemented and new equipment installed to improve...
- Mack chief: Dealer focus will shift. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;4/14/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5708, p18
Focuses on company president Michel Gigou's plans for improving Mack Trucks Inc.'s dealer networks, unveiled during a keynote address at the 1997 American Truck Dealers Convention and Exhibit. Expectations for consolidations to affect the dealer networks; Plans for changing the way dealers and...
- In with the New. // Concrete Producer;Jul2006, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p56
Presents news briefs on the transportation industry in the U.S. Demand for the MP7 prototype engines developed by Mack Trucks; Details of the EPA 2007 Seminar Series organized by Sterling Truck Corp.; Publication of a list of state and local anti-iding laws by the U.S. Environmental Protection...
- Calendar. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jul2004, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p8
Presents a calendar of events on different symposia related to industrial maintenance and plant operation in the United States.
- Safety first in Birmingham. // Process Engineering;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p33
The article offers brief information on UK Industrial Maintenance and Asset management show easyFairs MAINTEC to be held in Birmingham, England during Feb 28 to March 1, 2012.
- InfraMation 2006 to address predictive maintenance. // Plant Engineering;Jul2006, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p20
The article previews the InfraMation 2006 Conference on predictive plant maintenance, which will be held at the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 23-27, 2006.
- Mack forecast. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2010, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p28
Information about the Mack Trucks World Sales Conference that was held in Allentown, Pennsylvania is presented. It highlighted the company's forecasts about North American truck demand in 2011. It featured David McKenna, Mack director for powertrain sales and marketing, discussing the new...
- TRAINING aids. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2001, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p34
Provides several training programs and seminars for plant maintenance and operations in the United States. Goals of 'Train the Trainer: HVAC/R Presentation and Training Techniques for Rookies and Veterans'; Creation of LubeLearn from the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers;...
- Mechanical Maintenance Colleagues Meeting. // Cimento ve Beton Dunyasi / Cement & Concrete World;May/Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 97, p30
The article discusses the highlights of the Mechanical Maintenance Colleagues meeting held by Turkish mechanical maintenance engineers and managers in May 2012 including the presentation of benchmarking studies on plant efficiency and discussions on occupational health and safety.