Webb Wheel Products opens OEM facility
- Trailer disc wheel hubs lose weight. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p39
A preview of the aluminum trailer disc wheel hubs from Webb Wheel Products Inc. is presented.
- Hub and rotor assemblies. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p37
Reports on the launch of the hub and rotor assemblies of Webb Wheel Products Inc. designed for medium-duty trucks and buses in Cullman, Alabama.
- New Webb unit to offer full line of slack adjusters. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2015, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p49
The article evaluates the clearance sensing automatic brake adjusters from Webb Wheel Products Inc.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p54
The article offers brief information on the new LED lighting options from Buyers Products, the Cascadia 113 Natural Gas tractor from Allison Transmission, and the brake drum selection program from the Aftermarket Business Unit of Webb Wheel Products.
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p51
The article evaluates several products for trucking including the Ultra-Link-Coil-Cords from Grote Industries, the Vortex drum brake package from Webb Wheel Products and the Rotella T3 NG lubricant from Shell.
- Webb Wheel OEM creates specialty truck business unit. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/13/2015, p1
The article offers information on the a business unit Specialty Truck Business Unit (STBU) created by brake drums manufacturer Webb Wheel OEM to focus on the specialty truck and vocational markets. It informs that the company will offer rotor, hub and drum products through this STBU. It mentions...
- Ductile hub means less weight, more muscle. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p115
Features the TP 2243 lightweight ductile hub developed by Webb Wheel Products for TP trailer axles. Description of the ductile hub.
- Lightweight components. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p26
The article reviews several products including the SteelLite X30 lightweight brake drums from Meritor, the CastLite Brake Drums from ConMet, and the Webb aluminum hubs from Webb Wheel Products Inc.
- Webb facility dedicated to transit industry. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the decision of Transit Business Unit of Webb Wheel Products to open its facility dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of drums for the transit industry. Comparison of transit drums and brake drums; Advantage of the facility to Webb; President of the Transit Business Unit.