New Life forms OEM unit opens warehouse
- New Life opens Minneapolis MN location. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p8
Reports on a warehouse opened by New Life Transport Parts Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Locations of its regional warehouses in the U.S.; Market that is being serviced by the company for several years.
- BOXING CLEVER. Perry, Dominic // Commercial Motor;9/14/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5195, p48
The article features road haulage company Harris Transport. The firm has a container haulage division called Commodore Haulage. Joint director George Harris explains that its customers, most of whom are freight forwarders importing into Great Britain, generally use the...
- FirstGroup expects 8.3% growth. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/19/2012, Issue 412, p5
The article reports that a growth of 8.3% is being expected by FirstGroup PLC, for the year to March 31, 2012, as it recorded a strong performance at its UK Rail division.
- Uniglobe global offer. // Travel Daily;9/20/2012, p1
The article reports that a new Global Solutions division was launched by Uniglobe which will serve small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with demands for multinational travel management.
- Q1 stunted by faltering unit. // European Chemical News;5/5/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2051, p8
Reports on the net loss of Swiss engineering group ABB in its oil, gas and petrochemicals division for the first quarter of 2003. Profit of the division in the same period of the previous year; Reasons for the decline in revenues of the division.
- Raebrook rebrands two divisions in beauty push. // Packaging News;2013 ContractPacker, p5
The article reports on the announcement of aerosol filler Raebrook regarding the launch of its two new brands, the Raebrook Health and Beauty and Raebrook Contract Manufacturing, which is part of its plan to expand in the private label health and beauty sector.
- BASF Catalysts receives European Regional Quality Award from Nissan International. // Chemical Business;Sep2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p82
The article announces that the Catalysts division of BASF has received the European Regional Quality Award for powertrain systems from Nissan International SA.
- Michiana FCU Rolling Out Business Services. // Credit Union Journal;12/5/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p16
The article reports on the launching of business services department by the Michiana Credit Union, division of Bayer Federal Credit Union.
- Survival of the fittest. Knops, Fred; Kumar, Jay; Neilson, Gary; Tusa, David // Total Telecom Magazine;Dec2004, p36
Characterizes telecommunication companies in Europe through a study conducted in 2004. Claim that the ability to execute business strategies are influenced by corporate attitudes; Details of the companies' organizational characteristics; Claim that research and development and engineering...