Hyva cylinders make their way to the USA
- Hyva adds BU telescopic cylinder series. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates the BU telescopic cylinder series from Hyva Group.
- Hyva unveils one-stop-shop. Swallow, Kevin // Motor Transport;6/20/2011, p14
The article reports on the partnership between Hyva Group BV and Scania AB which will enable operators to order the Hyvalift NG2012XL skip loader body and buy the Scania CP16 day cab 4x2 rigid chassos at the same time.
- Hyva goes Alpha at Tip-ex. // Commercial Motor;5/22/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5587, p6
The article reports on the plan of the tipping cylinder manufacturer Hyva Group BV to showcase its Alpha range and tractor kits at the Tip-ex trade in Great Britain on May 29-31, 2014.
- Crane is designed for a bunch of nuts. Hitchcox, Alan // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;6/11/2012, p4
The article reports on the collaboration of Hyva Malaysia, a division of Hyva Group BV of Netherlands, with Hyva's Crane Division to develop the HB50FFB crane, a specially designed agricultural crane tailored to the day-to-day operating demands of harvesting large scale, commercial oil palm nut...
- Meet the new kids on the block. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;6/10/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5385, p38
The article offers information on the exhibitors at the 2010 Tipper and bulk haulage show Tip-Ex which took place in Harrogate, England. DG Taylor Commercials displayed two trucks on its stand, which highlighted the core markets served by its used truck operation. Pelican Engineering stand...
- Hyvalift sells up. // Irish Motor Management;Sep/Oct2006, p16
This article reports on the sale of Kildare, Ireland-based Hyvalift Ltd., owned by Henk van Zegveld, to the Dutch corporation Hyva Group BV. Hyvalift had been the exclusive agent of Hyva Group BV and had been a major supplier of tipping and load handling solutions to the transport industry in...
- Lower loaders. Banner, Steve // Commercial Motor;10/29/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5355, p42
The article reports that due to steep downturn in the building trade, sales of truck-mounted loader cranes have plummeted this year. Hyva managing director Tony Davies says that the market is down by approximately 60% to 70% compared with 2008. Fassi sales manager Peter May says that lead times...
- THIS WEEK. // Commercial Motor;12/9/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5108, p10
Presents news briefs on road transportation in Great Britain as of December 9, 2004. Withdrawal of an industrial action over pay by truck drivers at Caxton Transport; Launch of the FE169 trailer ram by Dutchtipping gear manufacturer Hyva; Imprisonment of truck thief John Clarke for manslaughter...
- Global shortage of tippers. // Commercial Motor;7/7/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5136, p67
Focuses on the effects of the increasing demand for secondhand tippers in the international markets. Impact of the decision of several countries to allow chassis conversions from tractors into tippers on the demand for used tippers; Efforts to wet-equipment manufacturer Hyva to keep pace with...