CLEAR forecasts trailer output
- TTMA adds associate membership category. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p12
Reports that a category of Associate Membership for cargo tank repair facilities has been approved by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Tank Conference Executive Committee and the TTMA board of directors. Requirements for admission as an associate member in the category.
- Net orders for trailers climb 28% in January. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the increase in net orders for trailers in the U.S. in January 2014.
- Aluminum Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p42
Describes the Road Star Aluminum Platform Trailer from R/S Truck Body Co. Inc. Key features of the trailer; Benefits offered.
- TUNER SHOWDOWN: POWER MAD! Gassebner, Juergen // Cycle World;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p30
The article offers information on the "Best of Bike Tuning" organized by the German Motorcycle Tuner Association held in Germany in May 2008. The event is the ultimate tuner showdown with 20 journalists invited to sample some of the most exoitic and fast two-wheel equipment on the planet....
- Local Motorcycle Distributors Establish Association. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;8/4/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the collaboration of major local distributors of motor vehicles to establish the Puerto Rico Motorcycle Distributors Association in Puerto Rico. Facilitation of informal meetings and sharing sales information by motorcycle distributors; Members of the new trade organization; Promotion...
- Small firm help drive on target. Craik, David // Motor Transport;11/6/2003, p8
Focuses on Modernising Operator Scheme (MOS) visits to small transport companies run by the Freight Transport Association (FTA)/Road Haulage Association (RHA) in Great Britain in 2003. Number of visits recorded by the end of October; Views of Karen Packham, project manager for the FTA/RHA-run...
- Product focus--The European Car Market. // Market: Europe;Jul2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the status of the automobile industry in Europe. In the first three months of 2007, vehicle production grew by 4.0 percent. According to a report by the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA), unit sales amounted to 5.1 million vehicles. New car registrations...
- IMPROVING DATABASES. Yoswick, John // South Texas Automotive Report;Oct2011, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses the use of the Database Enhancement Gateway (DEG) Web site to help automobile shops improve their estimates. A brief history of DEG is provided. Trade groups that help fund the DEG are the Automotive Service Association (ASA), Society of Collision Repair Specialists and...
- What's A Job? Phillips, Ken // Institute of Public Affairs Review;Dec2002, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p38
Reports on the reforms made by the Australian government on the car manufacturing industry. Result of a study conducted by the Australian Productivity Commission regarding the areas in the industry that need reforms; Background on the car manufacturing industry; Views of the Australian Centre...