Prime orders Carrier Transicold units
- Used Reefers. // Frozen Food Age;May2000, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p54
Introduces the RoadCare Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage from Carrier Transicold for used trailer reefers. Coverage of the warranty.
- Carrier Transicold debuts new trailer XT-series. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p22
Introduces Carrier Transicold's XT refrigerated trailers. Use of the Ultra XT for truckload and grocery applications with the capacity to handle deep frozen loads; Use of the Extra XT for long-haul or distribution use at medium or frozen temperatures; Changes in parts from previous models;...
- Carrier unveils next-generation refrigeration technology. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/23/2012, p5
The article previews the trailer refrigeration technology developed by Carrier Transicold.
- NR Evans adds Carrier Transicold's Vector 1500 to fleet. // Dairy Industries International;May2011, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p38
The article reports on the addition of five Vector 1550 refrigerated trailer units from Carrier Transicold to British haulier NR Evans' fleet in order to keep the coldness of its dairy products.
- KLLM Transport Services purchases 1,800 Ultima 53 units. // Fleet Equipment;Aug98, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p70
Reports on the decision of KLLM Transport Services to purchase transport refrigeration units from Carrier Transicold. Purpose of the purchase; Features of the refrigerated trailers.
- MORE LOGISTICS. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2006, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p32
The article presents updates on business logistics. The Niagara series trailer refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold features doors made of a composite DuraShell 2 for greater strength, UV light resistance, thermal stability, heat resistance, noise reduction and easier maintenance. The...
- Fresh & Easy Rolls Into California With 'Green' Reefers. // Food Logistics;Nov/Dec2007, Issue 100, p8
The article focuses on the environment-friendly refrigerated trailers being used by the Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market chain of grocery stores of Tesco in Southern California. The trailers feature Carrier Transicold's hybrid Vector 1800MT multi-temperature systems. Each system uses an electric...
- Please, Try to Keep Your Cool. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p39
Presents the solution of mobile refrigeration manufacturers to the cooling problem of refrigerated trucks and trailers. Programs offered by the Thermo King company; Refrigeration equipment maintenance suggested by Carrier Transicold company; Remarks from Gary Lemon, president of Thermo King SVC,...
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p94
Presents information on conferences and seminars related to the truck and trailer industry. Dates and locations for the factory refrigeration technician school training courses offered by Carrier Transicold; Venue of the 20th annual User Group Conference of TMW Systems.