Prime orders Carrier Transicold units
- Used Reefers. // Frozen Food Age;May2000, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p54
Introduces the RoadCare Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage from Carrier Transicold for used trailer reefers. Coverage of the warranty.
- Carrier unveils next-generation refrigeration technology. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/23/2012, p5
The article previews the trailer refrigeration technology developed by Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier Transicold debuts new trailer XT-series. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p22
Introduces Carrier Transicold's XT refrigerated trailers. Use of the Ultra XT for truckload and grocery applications with the capacity to handle deep frozen loads; Use of the Extra XT for long-haul or distribution use at medium or frozen temperatures; Changes in parts from previous models;...
- NR Evans adds Carrier Transicold's Vector 1500 to fleet. // Dairy Industries International;May2011, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p38
The article reports on the addition of five Vector 1550 refrigerated trailer units from Carrier Transicold to British haulier NR Evans' fleet in order to keep the coldness of its dairy products.
- KLLM Transport Services purchases 1,800 Ultima 53 units. // Fleet Equipment;Aug98, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p70
Reports on the decision of KLLM Transport Services to purchase transport refrigeration units from Carrier Transicold. Purpose of the purchase; Features of the refrigerated trailers.
- MORE LOGISTICS. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2006, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p32
The article presents updates on business logistics. The Niagara series trailer refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold features doors made of a composite DuraShell 2 for greater strength, UV light resistance, thermal stability, heat resistance, noise reduction and easier maintenance. The...
- Please, Try to Keep Your Cool. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p39
Presents the solution of mobile refrigeration manufacturers to the cooling problem of refrigerated trucks and trailers. Programs offered by the Thermo King company; Refrigeration equipment maintenance suggested by Carrier Transicold company; Remarks from Gary Lemon, president of Thermo King SVC,...
- Carrier Transicold expands CPEC program. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that Carrier Transicold, a business unit of United Technologies Corp., has expanded the range of trailer refrigeration units covered under its Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage (CPEC) program. The CPEC program, which originally provides a 37-point inspection and major...
- Carrier introduces X2-Series trailer refrigeration units. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p36
The article evaluates the trailer refrigeration units including X-Series and X2-Series from Carrier Transicold.