Commercial Vehicle Group Inc realigns
- Commercial Vehicle Group Inc realigns. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the creation of three specialized product divisions by the New Albany, Ohio-based supplier to the heavy truck, construction, agriculture and marine industries, Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. The divisions were designed to realign their companies by product segments and will...
- Fabricating a foundation. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p24
Focuses on Structural Metal Fabricators' (SMF) use of its fabricating expertise to launch a series of interrelated divisions. Expansion of the company with the inclusion of additional operations; Significance of the inauguration of the firm's truck equipment facility in Lehigh Valley,...
- CME Courses for Breast MRI CAD. Vasko, Cat // Medical Imaging;Sep2007, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p15
The article announces the educational grant received by the International Center for Postgraduate Medical Education from Confirma Inc.
- Calvin Price State Forest Tour Scheduled. // State Journal (WV);12/14/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 48, pT8
The article reports on the public tour of West Virginia's Division of Forestry to be held on December 15, 2012 at Calvin Price State Forest in Pocahontas County, West Virginia.
- CVG reaches agreement with International Truck and Engine. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the three-year supply agreement that will be signed by Commercial Vehicle Group Inc.'s National Seating Division to continue as a standard truck and bus air suspension seat provider for International Truck and Engine Corp.
- Dentatus forms DMX Implants Division. // Proofs;Mar2011, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p25
The article reports on the formation by Dentatus of the DMX Implants division to meet the demands of its implant product lines.
- Rexam creates new AMEA division. // CanTech International;Sep2012, p11
The article informs of Rexam PLC for creating the new division namely AMEA division, for it operations in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Siemens reshuffles North American Industry. // Plant Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p24
The article focuses on the formation of Siemens AG's Infrastructure and Cities (IC) sector in North America which will manage the company's power distribution and transportation in the region.
- Restructuring roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/25/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p4
This article reports on the creation of a Optics & Photonics (IOP) platform by Idex in 2012.