James H Clark helps Kenworth make history
- SLC trucking firm beefing up fleet, will take possesion of Kenworth No. 700,000. Fullmer, Brad // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/5/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p5
Reports that trucking firm James H. Clark & Son is updating its fleet with new Kenworth T800 trucks, in Salt Lake City, Utah in September 2005. Number of T800 trucks bought by the firm from Kenworth Truck Co.; Association between the firm and Kenworth; Background on the history of the firm.
- INBOUND. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on developments about the refrigerated transport industry in the U.S. Missouri-based refrigerated carrier Prime Inc. has awarded Carrier Transicold an order for Ultima XTC refrigeration units as part of a major fleet upgrade and expansion. The 700,000th truck produced by...
- A Strong Foundation for Success. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p28
The article focuses on the history, development and the success story of the truck company James H. Clark & Son Inc. It is reported that equipment and maintenance programs, dedicated employees and the support of suppliers are all parts of the long-term success of the company. Long-standing...
- Refrigerated freight hauler to add offices, repair shop. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p15
Reports that James H. Clark & Son Inc. is adding offices and a new repair shop to its Salt Lake City, Utah facility. Line of business.
- Sum of its parts. // Concrete Products;May2013, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p31
The article informs that U.S.-based Kenworth trucks manufacturers has unveiled the T880 116.5-inch brand and 122.5-inch BBC versions at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville.
- Semi-Working Vacation. // Overdrive;Aug2008, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p56
A photograph of a 2006 Kenworth W900L, owned by Craig and Lisa Ringelstetter in the U.S., is presented.
- Serendipity. // Overdrive;Aug2008, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p56
A photograph of 2005 Kenworth W900, owned by Ed and Jerri Deards in the U.S., is presented.
- Beaver's Kenworth Aerodyne recalled. // Truck & Driver;Nov2015, p26
A photograph is presented of RTT 128W Kenworth Aerodyne truck from truck dealer Beaver in West Country, England.
- Test drives reveal smooth rides. Abelson, Paul // Public Works;Jul2010, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p25
A preview of the T200 wide-bodied aerodynamic truck from Kenworth Truck Co.