Manac expanding Mississauga service center
- VPP Eyes Growth in the States. Nash, James L. // Occupational Hazards;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the plan of U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration Administrator John Henshaw to expand the Voluntary Protection Program (VPP). Percentage of VPP sites that were in state plan states at the end of 2003; Number of VPP sites being targeted by the OSHA; Remarks from Cathy...
- County Development Services expanding. ILLIA, TONY // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 3, pP16
The article focuses on an expansion worth 21 million dollars being undergone by Clark County Development Services in Las Vegas, Nevada. The expansion of the building will enable the county to consolidate staff and services into one location. Construction work on the Russell Road building started...
- Manac Inc enters into arrangement to become a private entity. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p14
The article reports a definitive arrangement agreement between trailer maker Manac Inc. in which a consortium comprising of companies Placements CMI Inc., Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec and Fonds de solidarite FTQ will acquire all of the multiple voting shares and subordinate voting shares.
- Polar Service Centers Adds Second Location in Billings, Montana. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p3
The article reports that tank trailers and bodies firm Polar Service Centers launched its second location in Billings, Montana.
- Timpte Opens Parts, Service Center in Nebraska. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p4
The article reports on a trailer parts and service center launched by Timpte in Aurora, Nebraska.
- Systemax opens Budapest shared-service center. // Hungary A.M.;3/13/2014, p2
The article reports on U.S. computer company Systemax which opened a shared service center in Budapest, Hungary on March 12, 2014 to help promote Systemax's European expansion objectives.
- ATS adds 15 new van service centres. // Motor Transport;6/23/2014, p14
The article reports on the expansion of tyre distributor and servicing provider ATS Euromaster Ltd. by adding 15 service centres for Ministry of Transport (MoT) vans as part of its goal to boost its service to the light commercial vehicle customer base in Great Britain.
- W.S. Tyler expands into the Southwest with new service center. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2013, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the business expansion by W.S. Tyler with its new sales and service center opened in Gilbert, Arizona.
- Ashland opens global business service centre at Hyderabad. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;5/10/2015, p10
The article announces the opening of a global business services centre of American chemicals distribution company Ashland Inc. in Hyderabad, India to further strengthen its position in the Indian market.