GE purchases 1,000 Krone curtainside trailers
- GE adds trailer tracking. // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p70
Reports that trailer lessor GE TIP has launched GE VeriWise, a satellite-based trailer tracking service with web access to location information. Wireless communications provided by an unnamed low-earth orbit (LEO) satellite network offering complete coverage throughout North America; Inclusion...
- Wind farm efficiency design optimisation service. // Modern Power Systems;Aug2015, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p40
The article presents information on a wind collector optimization service launched by industrial conglomerate firm GE.
- TRAINING COURSES. // Commercial Motor;10/13/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5454, p24
A description of several courses including trailer brake systems from Haldex AB, tachograph analysis from Novadata Ltd. and customer care from Sigma Studies is provided.
- Second-Hand Trucking. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;6/9/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 23, p22
The article reports on GE Trailer Fleet Services' successful sale of its used trailers in Wayne, Pennsylvania amidst weak economy in the U.S. It states that the weak condition of the country's freight industry has contributed to the increase of GE'S sales for second-hand trucking equipment. It...
- GE Warranty Management. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2003 Supplement, Vol. 18, p12
Focuses on GE Warranty Management Inc. (GEWM), an operating unit of the U.S.-based GE Consumer Products, that provides service, support and security to customers. Services provided by GEWM by using six sigma processes; Consumer products to which the company sells and supports its service...
- Retirees to the rescue. // Electric Perspectives;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
Reports that the call center is the focal point of customer contact with the electric utility. How the Portland General Electric (PGE) reduce the drain on customer service reps; Information on the PGE service.
- Organic Growth. Thomas, Damian A. // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p3
This article discusses the strategies of General Electric (GE) to accelerate organic revenue growth. An important factor to achieve this is the global sales force. Growth areas being considered to have a customer-centric culture include personal growth of sales professionals and growing the firm...
- Great Dane opens Pennsylvania facility. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p40
Reports that Great Dane Trailers has opened a branch in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania to serve an increased customer base within the region.
- ACCESS ALL AREAS. Milnes, Julian // Commercial Motor;3/29/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5222, p60
The article features trailer manufacturer Ekeri based in Finland. The company was established by Bror Eklund in 1945 and initially produced doors and furniture, boxes for trucks and covered trailers. The initial stages of buying Ekeri trailer or body include a representative meeting the customer...