Galion plant construction proceeding apace
- Blasting off. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p20
Presents information on Godwin Group, an original welding shop company owned by Pat Godwin that has grown into a management company. Assortment of companies supervised by the company; Problem being faced by the company regarding the integration of the best facets of each company; Information on...
- Godwin's Southern exposure. East, Les // Advertising Age;6/21/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 26, p44
Discusses the benefits of Godwin Group's strategic location. Between Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia; Danny Mitchell, president-chief executive officer; Regional advertising agencies; Clients; Agency's employees; Mitchell's career in the agency; Campaign Resources, Godwin's subsidiary; First...
- Godwin opens new hoist plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p22
Presents photographs of equipment that can be found inside a new hoisting plant built by Godwin Group. Conveyor which is used in transporting hoists through the finishing process; Rod mill which is used for cutting threads; Milling machines which are used for the production of piston rod and...
- Pumping technology helps reopen mine. // Canadian Mining Journal;Aug97, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p47
Features Godwin Group's Dri-Prime pumping system. Use of the equipment in a coal mine in Canada; Capabilities of the pumping system; Specifications.
- WEB POLL RESULTS. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/3/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p8
The article focuses on the results of a web poll on the factor one looks while deciding to locate a new plant. Various factors which influenced the decision were availability of a skilled work force, proximity to customers and low utility rates.
- Cutting Through Conflict in Plant Site Selection. Brandt, Karl W. // Management Review;May71, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p26
Discusses management guidelines in plant site selection. Examination of long-range plans; Location criteria; Candidate locations; Community fact-finding; Cross-checking; Location selection.
- LITTLE THINGS THAT MEAN A LOT. Royal, Weld // Industry Week/IW;04/02/2001, Vol. 250 Issue 5, p17
Focuses on the site-selection industry. Expansion of the industry; Examples of states that are considered not so friendly to companies; Reasons for using siting consultants.
- Blue Jell-o Tells All for Piccadilly. Siebert, T. W. // Adweek Southeast Edition;02/22/99, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the advertisement that GodwinGroup will launch for Piccadilly Cafeterias in February 1999. Comments from Brian Von Gruben, president of Piccadilly; Tagline for the campaign; Characters in the television commercials.
- GodwinGroup to Promote Amtrak. Coppola, Vincent // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p6
Reports on the awarding of advertising and promotional duties for two Amtrak trains to the GodwinGroup. Remarks from Godwin president Philip Shirley; Information on the City of New Orleans; Description of the advertising campaign of Godwin.