Indigenous Language Institute Handbooks
- NCDA releases new monographs. // Counseling Today;Nov2008, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p64
The article reports on the move of the National Career Development Association to continue to add new resources to its list of monographs. Its releases include "How to Market Career Development Programs," "Developing and Managing Career Development Services," "Teaching Career Development: A...
- Making the grade. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/25/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p63
Reports the introduction of revision guides by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which would accompany its student textbooks. Authors of the guides; Information offered by the guide; Cost of the guides.
- Hypertension patient guide test a success. McDonnell, Laura // Healthcare Traveler;Sep2005, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p51
Reports on the release of results of a pilot test conducted by the American Pharmacists Association Foundation and its partners regarding the dispersal of informational material to consumers. Purpose of the booklet "Medication Therapy Management Guide," which was handed out by the association...
- DIRECTORY BEING PLANNED. // Exceptional Children;Apr1958, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p368
The article reports that International Council for Exceptional Children director of membership and sales June B. Jordan is developing a directory and handbook for chapter use, to be distributed free to Council members in the U.S. The directory will contain names and addresses of all...
- Gender and HIV prevention education. // HIV Australia;Jun-Aug2003, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the publication of a hands-on manual for gender-focused HIV prevention by the Nordic Institute for Women's Studies and Gender Research. Overview of the manuals; Session themes included in the manual.
- Marketing tools that generate trust business. // Bank Marketing;Dec95, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p57
Focuses on the Practice Development Institute's guides designed to generate more opportunities to close sales on trust services provided by banks. Features; Contact information.
- Compost curriculum. // BioCycle;Jan1996, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the release of the Association of Vermont Recyclers' publication on school composting. Contents including guide for managing cafeteria wastes; Contact information.
- Brochure portrays a typical day. // Association Management;Sep95, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p252
Features the brochure `Associations: A Family Portrait.' Use of pictorial time line to chart the a fictitious family's everyday encounters.
- Board Manual Basics. Saylor, Teri // Association Management;Jan2000, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p109
Emphasizes the importance for associations to have a manual or handbook for board members. Reasons having a board manual is important; Basic structure of a board manual; Advice about creating an electronic manual.