World's biggest forage harvester
- Krone wagon's constant feed. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;7/12/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p63
Describes the Titan self-loading forage wagon range from Krone. Features of the machinery; Applications of the machinery.
- Huge chopper. // Hay & Forage Grower;May2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p30
The article reviews the 1,000-hp Big X forage harvester from Krone North America.
- Krone rings the changes for the silage season. Mark, Oliver // Farmers Weekly;5/23/2014, Vol. 161 Issue 19, p54
The article evaluates agricultural machinery from Krone including the BigX 480 and 580 forage harvester, the twin spec Swadro side-delivery rake, and the Big Pack 870 HDP baler.
- Another big Krone. O'Keeffe, Matt // Irish Farmers Monthly;Feb2007, p52
The article evaluates the Big X 800 forage harvester from Krone Inc.
- Krone forage harvesters adopt twin-engine units. Dunn, Norman // Farmers Weekly;1/5/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p55
The article evaluates the Big X 800 forage harvester from Krone.
- Untitled. Fone, Nick // Farmers Weekly;4/24/2009, p86
The article evaluates two forage harvesters including the Krone Big X 800 and Claas Jaguar 970.
- NEW FORAGE HARVESTER. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;2/20/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p55
Features the Mengele SH40N trailed forage harvesters from Bohnacker AG.
- Harvesters Go Head-To-Head. Tietz, Neil // Hay & Forage Grower;Apr2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the self-propelled chopper competition that took place near Bakersfield in California in July 2010 aimed at comparing operating efficiency among the four forage harvester brands. These brands include Claas, John Deere, Krone and New Holland ranging from 800-860 engine...
- SCOTGRASS. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;5/28/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 22, p70
Presents several agricultural machines that are presented at the 2004 ScotGrass exhibition in Lockerbie, Scotland. JF GMS 3202 mower from Westmac; Cummins-powered 7800 forage harvester from John Deere; Big X V12 forager from Krone; 950A baler from New Holland.