World's biggest forage harvester
- Krone wagon's constant feed. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;7/12/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p63
Describes the Titan self-loading forage wagon range from Krone. Features of the machinery; Applications of the machinery.
- Huge chopper. // Hay & Forage Grower;May2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p30
The article reviews the 1,000-hp Big X forage harvester from Krone North America.
- Krone rings the changes for the silage season. Mark, Oliver // Farmers Weekly;5/23/2014, Vol. 161 Issue 19, p54
The article evaluates agricultural machinery from Krone including the BigX 480 and 580 forage harvester, the twin spec Swadro side-delivery rake, and the Big Pack 870 HDP baler.
- Krone forage harvesters adopt twin-engine units. Dunn, Norman // Farmers Weekly;1/5/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p55
The article evaluates the Big X 800 forage harvester from Krone.
- Another big Krone. O'Keeffe, Matt // Irish Farmers Monthly;Feb2007, p52
The article evaluates the Big X 800 forage harvester from Krone Inc.
- Untitled. Fone, Nick // Farmers Weekly;4/24/2009, p86
The article evaluates two forage harvesters including the Krone Big X 800 and Claas Jaguar 970.
- NEW FORAGE HARVESTER. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;2/20/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p55
Features the Mengele SH40N trailed forage harvesters from Bohnacker AG.
- Second-hand and self-propelled could
be the route to making your on silage. Ashcroft, Geoff // Farmers Weekly;3/5/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 10, Special Section p3
Illustrates the parts to consider when choosing a self-propelled forage machinery using a 1995-model Jaguar 840 forager. Examination of the visual aspect of the forage machine; Appraisal of the worn parts of the machinery; Evaluation of the power engine.
- Weighing up the wagon choices. Hill, Peter // Farmers Weekly;4/28/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 17, Special Section p16
The author discusses the usefulness of forage wagon to British farmers and the things to consider before investing on the machine. The biggest possible is the obvious answer, as it has a significant impact on performance. But, then, so does travel speed and turn-around time. In that case it may...