World's biggest forage harvester
- Krone wagon's constant feed. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;7/12/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p63
Describes the Titan self-loading forage wagon range from Krone. Features of the machinery; Applications of the machinery.
- Huge chopper. // Hay & Forage Grower (Penton Media, Inc.);May2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p30
The article reviews the 1,000-hp Big X forage harvester from Krone North America.
- Krone rings the changes for the silage season. Mark, Oliver // Farmers Weekly;5/23/2014, Vol. 161 Issue 19, p54
The article evaluates agricultural machinery from Krone including the BigX 480 and 580 forage harvester, the twin spec Swadro side-delivery rake, and the Big Pack 870 HDP baler.
- Krone forage harvesters adopt twin-engine units. Dunn, Norman // Farmers Weekly;1/5/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p55
The article evaluates the Big X 800 forage harvester from Krone.
- Another big Krone. O'Keeffe, Matt // Irish Farmers Monthly;Feb2007, p52
The article evaluates the Big X 800 forage harvester from Krone Inc.
- Untitled. Fone, Nick // Farmers Weekly;4/24/2009, p86
The article evaluates two forage harvesters including the Krone Big X 800 and Claas Jaguar 970.
- The New Idea flail chopper and me. BECHMAN, TOM J. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Nov2014, Vol. 188 Issue 11, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of operating the New Idea flail chopper as a forage chopper.
- NEW FORAGE HARVESTER. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;2/20/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p55
Features the Mengele SH40N trailed forage harvesters from Bohnacker AG.
- SCOTGRASS. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;5/28/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 22, p70
Presents several agricultural machines that are presented at the 2004 ScotGrass exhibition in Lockerbie, Scotland. JF GMS 3202 mower from Westmac; Cummins-powered 7800 forage harvester from John Deere; Big X V12 forager from Krone; 950A baler from New Holland.