INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- Repositioning food retailers. Khan, Yasmeen // Brand Strategy;Dec2002, Issue 166, p29
Focuses on issues affecting the food and drink sector in Europe. Impact of globalization on the sector; Effects of changing consumer behavior on the nature of retailing; Issue on the growth of specialist shops.
- British Food Fortnight could mean Â£bns in rural pockets. Shirley, Andrew; Harris, Robert // Farmers Weekly;9/19/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 12, p21
Focuses on the British Food Fortnight (BFF) campaign, to be held from September 20 to October 5, 2003, that aims to build a national awareness about regional food and drink. Percentage of the total food and drink turnover in Britain that is comprised by regional food; Percentage of retailers...
- Suppliers say: 'UKTI is failing us on exports'. // Grocer;2/12/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7992, p8
The article reports on the failure of British government to help food and drink manufacturers export their goods easily according to a survey by IFE for "The Grocer."
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 34, p48
Presents statistics on the retail sector of the securities market worldwide, as of August 17, 2000. Underwriting volume; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/19/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p30
Presents charts and graphs on security underwriting for retailing companies, compiled as of February 9, 2001. Volume by security type; Underwriting fees; Mergers and acquisition deals; Recent equity and debt deals; Top investment banks in the issuance of new securities.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p52
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in retail trade in the U.S. Global retail underwriting volume; New issues; Volume by product.
- New strategies for distribution. Theodore, Sarah // Beverage Industry;Jan2006, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p4
The article focuses on the importance of direct store delivery (DSD) strategies to beverage and food distribution to be discussed at the DSD Strategies conference organized by the periodicals "Beverage Industry" and "Snack Food and Wholesale Bakery" in the U.S. According to a study by the...
- SWOT Analysis. // Canada Food & Drink Report;Q4 2011, Issue 4, p9
A SWOT analysis of Canada's food industry, drink industry, and mass grocery retail industry is presented. Its strengths include high food consumption, dynamic wine sector and rise in grocery retail sales. Weaknesses include demographic differences, restriction on sales of alcohol, and high...
- SWOT Analysis. // United Kingdom Food & Drink Report;Q3 2010, p6
The article presents SWOT analysis of the food, drink, and mass grocery retail (MGR) industries in Great Britain. Value-added products including organic ranges, fair-trade, and functional food items are launched by food companies. Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks categories have high...