INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- TIC Investors Face Yield Compression. Teig, Beth // National Real Estate Investor;Mar2007, Vol. 49 Issue 3, Special section p3
The article reports that real estate demand lowers income on tenant-in-common properties (TIC). Co-ownership structure affiliated with tenant-in-common properties remains in high demand, however the industry is facing the pressures from the frenzied commercial real estate sales market. TIC...
- One-third support resi compulsion. Cooper, Mark // Estates Gazette;7/17/2004, Issue 429, p41
Focuses on a survey by "Estate Gazette" magazine on the opinion of property professionals on the compulsory residential ownership by real estate investment trusts (REIT) in Great Britain in 2004. Percentage of respondents who are in favour of compulsary residential investment; Reaction of the...
- Hong Kong: Spotlight On Property Market. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p9
Focuses on the real property market of Hong Kong, China. Rate of increase in property prices; Effect of the government land auction to be held on September 27, 2005; Impact of the initial public offering of LINK REIT, a real estate investment trust, on the property market.
- LandSec's Salway: ending the tax distortion is a prize. // Estates Gazette;4/8/2006, Issue 614, p54
The article presents the views of Land Securities CEO Francis Salway on the effects of the decision of the British government to make real estate investment trusts free from corporation tax in 2007. According to Salway, among the reasons that property products in the country fail include the...
- Fortune's quarterly investment guide. // Fortune;1/11/1993, Vol. 127 Issue 1, p25
Presents suggestions on investments. Advantage of buying real estate investment trusts; Reference to mortgage bonds; Opinion that select shares should perform well; Advice on not to count on a gold rise.
- Brazilian REITs at the Crossroads. BROWNE, GUSTAVO // Retail Property Insights;2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p51
This overview examines how Fundos de Investimentos Imobiliarios (the FII), the Brazilian equivalent of U.S. REITs, resulted from changes in the South American country's retail development landscape, particularly in the last 20 years. It discusses how FIIs have increased dramatically in the last...
- REITs are on form but debt and derivatives indicate clouds. Heller, Michel // Estates Gazette;5/28/2011, Issue 1121, p48
The article reports that with strong real estate investment trust (REIT) results and steady deal flow in the secondary indirect market, real estate in Great Britain seems to have good performance. Following Land Securities' better-than-expected results for the fill-year to March 2011, the sector...
- Land Securities' residential ambitions fuelled by office stock. ESHELBY, TOM // Estates Gazette;9/1/2012, Issue 1235, p43
The article discusses British real estate investment trust (REIT) Land Securities' plan to construct a residential portfolio in London, England, with emphasis on more than 600 homes in the Victoria SW1 district. It describes the REIT's consented scheme at Victoria Circle which includes a project...
- S&P: Apartment REITs Are Risky. // National Mortgage News;9/26/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 52, p13
No abstract available.