INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- VALUE CHAIN FULFILLMENT. // Industry Week/IW;05/15/2000, Vol. 249 Issue 10, p49
Offers statistical information on the value-chain collaborations in various manufacturing sectors as of May 15, 2000. Aerospace; Automotive; Chemicals; Consumer durables; Industrial machinery and equipment; Pharmaceuticals.
- Carmakers aid aerospace with manufacturing. Krebs, Michelle // Automotive News;1/10/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5533, Insight p2i
Reports on the transfer of automotive industry's manufacturing and design expertise to aerospace. Cost benefit; TRW's production of electronics for cars and aircraft on the same line; United Technologies Automotive's automobile design and production engineers' team up with aerospace engineers...
- Rough crossing. Child, Charles // Automotive News;4/11/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5546, Insight p4i
Reports on the difficulty of automobile manufacturers to adopt aerospace industry's technology and engineers. High cost of aircraft technology; Difficulty of aerospace engineers to adjust to the cost- and deadline-conscious automobile industry; TRW Inc.'s establishment of the Center for...
- GRADING DESIGN PERFORMANCE. // Industry Week/IW;Oct2008, Vol. 257 Issue 10, p51
The article examines how the different industries, including aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer packaged goods, high-technology and electronic, and machinery, used the product lifecycle management (PLM) as enterprise solution. Aberdeen researched about the global strategies of the five...
- FIGs. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 34, p42
Presents statistics on the FIG sector of the securities market worldwide, as of August 17, 2000. Underwriting volume; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p17
Presents charts showing securities underwriting transactions undertaken in the United States in December 1999 and 2000. Proceeds; Average size of deal; Disclosed fees; Average fees.
- A LOCAL LANDSCAPE. Orloff, David // Orange County Business Journal;02/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p22
Reports on a study on investment banking in Southern California. Number of investment firms in the area; Handling of most of investment business by medium-size regional firms, such as Roth Capital Partners and Wedbush Morgan Securities; High number of small firms; Reasons for the low number of...
- Hungary on the institutional investment map. // Budapest Business Journal;10/30/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p13
The article reports that Budapest, Hungary is back on the institutional investor's target map, following the country's significant investment transactions, citing the significant impact of the acquisition of real estate investment company AEW by financial service company Morgan Stanley.
- Alloys to be taken lightly. David, Ian // Professional Engineering;07/21/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p29
Focuses on companies' efforts to develop alloys for applications in aerospace and automobile industries as of July 21, 1999. Institute of Materials' launch of a light metals task force; Areas of research in light alloys. INSET: Alloy welding techniques..