- Market reports by Re/Locate. Ward, Ursula // Crain's New York Business;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p55
Lists rental fees for several commercial real estate properties in New York State. Includes World Trade Center/Wall Street; Times Square; Rockefeller Center.
- Market reports by Re/Locate. Ward, Ursula // Crain's New York Business;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p56
Lists rental fees for several commercial and office buildings in New York State.
- Market reports by Re/Locate. Ward, Ursula // Crain's New York Business;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p57
Lists rental rates for commercial and office properties in downtown New York City. Vacancy rate; Average asking rent.
- High-Rise Vacancy Plummets in Q2. Dillon, Simon // Orange County Business Journal;8/15/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p18
Reports on the fall in the high-rise office vacancy rate of Orange County, California in the second quarter of 2005. Decrease in rental concessions such as free rent and moving allowances; Impact of the slowed leasing pace on low-and mid-rise buildings; Rates needed for high-rise construction.
- Office Vacancy Falls Sharply; Construction Picks Up. Dillon, Simon // Orange County Business Journal;6/5/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p52
The article reports that office vacancy in the John Wayne Airport/Central Coast region of Orange County, California decreased by 6% in the first quarter of 2006. Office lease rates increased to 11.7% to $2.29 per square foot. The Orange County Business Center made a lease deal totaling to about...
- OFFICE LETS DECLINE IN MAIN GERMAN MARKETS. // EuroProperty;7/9/2012, p2
The article discusses a study by commercial real estate services provider Colliers International on the decline in office space leases in Germany's major cities in the first half of 2012.
- LEASE IS MORE. Stensholt, John // BRW;4/14/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 14, Fast PROPERTY p8
Provides suggestions in negotiating new deals of commercial leases with the tightening rental market in Melbourne, Victoria. Ways to contain costs for fast-growing small and medium size companies; Need for tenants to be aware of the increase rents of all types of commercial property;...
- Big retailer targets west Chelsea. // Crain's New York Business;9/6/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p12
The article reports on a 24,000-square-foot commercial space leased by mass-market retailer at second floor of 521 W. 25th St. plus a 5,000-square-foot groundfloor retail space in the neighboring sister property at 511 W. 25th St. in New York City.
- on the right lines. Elghamry, Nadia // Estates Gazette;8/23/2014, Issue 1434, p02a
The article reports developments in the commercial real estate sector in London, England as of August 2014, particularly the increasing prices of office rentals in the city's District Line.