- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/10/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 47, p32
Two charts are presented which depict underwritings in the U.S. according to type including mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, and taxable municipal funds.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p31
Presents a table indicating underwriting activity by security type in the United States in April 2004. Mortgage-backed; Asset-backed; Convertible; Taxable municipal bonds; Common stock; Closed-end funds; Non-fund initial public offerings; Preferred stock; Straight preferred stock;...
- Consolidated Street research. // Asset Securitization Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on developments related to the asset- and mortgage-backed securities market. Market research and assessment of market activities by Bank One; RBS Greenwich Capital; J.P. Morgan; Lehman Brothers; Merrill Lynch.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p33
Presents information on the international asset- and mortgage-backed securities market as of February 5, 2003. International proceeds by region; Year-to-date proceeds.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on ratings of asset- and mortgage-backed securitization deals as of February 10, 2003. Names of sellers; Amounts; Credit ratings agencies; Actions taken.
- Second-Quarter 2003 New Issues Guide. // Asset Securitization Report;7/21/2003 Supplement, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p1
Discusses the performance of mortgage-related asset-backed securities (ABS) in the United States during the second quarter of 2003. Growth of the real estate sector; Declines in issuance and market share of the automobile loan and credit card sectors; Percentage of the market as a whole held by...
- Malaysia's domestic activity brings variety. Murra, Francesca // Asset Securitization Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 37, p21
Reports on the revival of Malaysia's securitization market in 2003. Anticipation of the Sunway Holdings commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) deal; Guidelines on asset-backed securities (ABS) in Malaysia; Opportunities in different asset types being sought in the domestic market;...
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 37, p23
Presents recommendations by analysts regarding mortgage-backed securities (MBS) and asset-backed securities (ABS). Inclusion of Citigroup's recommendation that investors hunting hotel exposure should focus on deals that have experienced downgrades due to hotel exposure; Countryside Securities...
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 37, p34
Presents figures relating to asset-backed securities (ABS) and mortgage-backed securities (MBS) compiled as of September 29, 2003. Inclusion of Fifth Third Mortgage LT 2003-1; Chase Credit Card Master Trust 2003-5; GMAC ELF Student Loan 2003-2; Argent Securities 2003-WS; Residential Mortgage...