- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p17
Presents an overview of the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings in the United States in 2005. GFI Group; Verifone Holdings; FreightCar America; ECC Capital.
- FreightCar America hits NASDAQ. // Traffic World;4/18/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 17, p32
The article reports that rail car manufacturer FreightCar America Inc. launched a successful initial public offering earlier this month, with shares climbing from their opening of $19 per share to hit $22 in its first five days of trading. The Chicago-based company offered 8.5 million shares of...
- New player ECC to securitize adjustable-rate mortgages. S.M. // Asset Securitization Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Irvine, California-based ECC Capital Corp. has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for its initial public offering as a real estate investment trust. Formation of ECC for the purpose of building and managing a portfolio of high-yielding non-conforming residential...
- FreightCar runs out of steam. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
The article focuses on the stocks prices of train car maker FreightCar America Inc. Chicago, Illinois-based leading maker of railroads, FreightCar has launched one of the most successful initial publics offerings of stock in 2005. The securities shown fabulous response and rose more than 200...
- Initial Public Offerings in 2005. // njbiz;2006/2007 Book of Lists, Vol. 19, p100
Presents a list of initial public offerings of New Jersey-based companies in 2005, ranked by the amount raised in the offering. Rockwood Holdings; Maidenform Brands; Adams Respiratory Therapeutics.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/7/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p16
This article focuses on the performance of initial public offerings of business enterprises in the United States in the aftermarkets. The names of the business enterprises and the corresponding prices of their initial public offerings are given. The percentage change in the performance of stock...
- IPO's EPIC OFFERING. Maio, Pat // Orange County Business Journal;1/9/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p27
The article reports on the increase in the number of initial public stock offering in Orange County, California during the year 2005. It has been recorded that the U.S. had 194 initial public stock offerings during the period. Surfing device maker Volcom company had a highest stock offering...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p16
Presents data on initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States, for the week of February 14, 2005. ECC Capital; Alpha Natural Resources; American Reprographics; FairPoint Communications; Hurray Holding.
- Encore REIT Switch Planned. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the plan of Encore Credit Corp to switch from wholesale subprime mortgage lender to a publicly traded firm using a real estate investment trust structure in California. Total number of shares offered; Initial public offering price of common stocks; Plan of the company to make a...