- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p17
Presents an overview of the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings in the United States in 2005. GFI Group; Verifone Holdings; FreightCar America; ECC Capital.
- FreightCar America hits NASDAQ. // Traffic World;4/18/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 17, p32
The article reports that rail car manufacturer FreightCar America Inc. launched a successful initial public offering earlier this month, with shares climbing from their opening of $19 per share to hit $22 in its first five days of trading. The Chicago-based company offered 8.5 million shares of...
- FreightCar runs out of steam. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
The article focuses on the stocks prices of train car maker FreightCar America Inc. Chicago, Illinois-based leading maker of railroads, FreightCar has launched one of the most successful initial publics offerings of stock in 2005. The securities shown fabulous response and rose more than 200...
- New player ECC to securitize adjustable-rate mortgages. S.M. // Asset Securitization Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Irvine, California-based ECC Capital Corp. has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for its initial public offering as a real estate investment trust. Formation of ECC for the purpose of building and managing a portfolio of high-yielding non-conforming residential...
- Initial Public Offerings in 2005. // njbiz;2006/2007 Book of Lists, Vol. 19, p100
Presents a list of initial public offerings of New Jersey-based companies in 2005, ranked by the amount raised in the offering. Rockwood Holdings; Maidenform Brands; Adams Respiratory Therapeutics.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/7/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p16
This article focuses on the performance of initial public offerings of business enterprises in the United States in the aftermarkets. The names of the business enterprises and the corresponding prices of their initial public offerings are given. The percentage change in the performance of stock...
- FreightCar steams out of IPO station. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;4/11/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p4
The article focuses on FreightCar America Inc., the initial public offering of shares for which was priced at $19 per share and rose 11 to $20.26 in its first day of trading. Original projections for the offering were for 6 million shares priced at $16 to $18 per share. But investors' renewed...
- Supply Briefs. // Railway Age;May2005, Vol. 206 Issue 5, p13
Presents updates on the railroad industry in the U.S. as of May 2005. Announcement by FreightCar America Inc. that its shares are trading at NASDAQ following an initial public offering of common stock; Total number of railroad cars under the management of the Rail Group of Andersons Inc.
- Supplier Earning Reports. // Railway Age;Jun2006, Vol. 207 Issue 6, p17
This article presents updates on the financial performance of serveral companies in the railroad sector. The first quarter has been busy for American Railcar Industries, Inc. In January, the railcar manufacturer and rebuilder completed an Initial Public Offering, and later purchased one of its...