- Deal Sets Up GMAC to Fund More Growth. Quinn, Matthew // American Banker;8/4/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 149, p1
Reports that General Motors Acceptance Corp.'s (GMAC) agreement to sell a stake in its commercial mortgage subsidiary, GMAC Commercial Holding Corp., could result in better credit ratings and balance-sheet growth for the subsidiary. Percentage stake in the subsidiary to be purchased by an...
- TOP COMMERCIAL SERVICERS AT 9/30/03. // National Mortgage News;2/2/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p21
Ranks top commercial servicers as of September 30, 2003. GMAC Commercial Holding Corp.; Midland Loan Svc/PNC RE Finance; GEMSA Loan Services, LP.
- PE Firms Tap Investment Grade Mart To Buy Stake In GMAC Unit. // Bank Loan Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the participation of six banks in the launch syndication for in bank loans in connection with an investor group's proposed purchase of a stake in General Motors Acceptance Corp.'s (GMAC) subsidiary GMAC Commercial Holding Corp. Disclosure of the identities of the participating banks;...
- GMAC Tops List Of CRE Servicers. // National Mortgage News;9/12/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p8
Reports that GMAC Commercial Holding has continue to head up the list based on a midyear ranking of top commercial mortgage servicers by the Mortgage Bankers Association in the U.S. Total servicing portfolio of the company; Identification of Wochiva to be the second on the list.
- Out at GMAC. Shenn, Jody; Quinn, Matthew // American Banker;8/25/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 164, p9
Reports that Scot Barker, GMAC Commercial Holding Corp. president and chief operating officer, will step down on Nov. 30, 2005. Observation that this is the third senior executive at General Motors Acceptance Corp.'s commercial mortgage unit to resign following a deal to sell 60% stake to an...
- GMAC CM preps revolving CDO. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the plan of GMAC Commercial Holding Capital Markets Corp. to set up a revolving collateralized debt obligation structure in the U.S. Financing of transaction by previously issued B piece or mezzanine tranches.
- MBA: GMACCM Is Still No. 1. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p1
Reports on Mortgage Bankers Association's 2003 ranking of commercial mortgage servicers in the U.S. GMAC Commercial Holding Corp.; Wachovia Securities Inc.; Midland Loan Services Inc.; GEMSA Loan Services LP.
- Monitoring costs and trade credit. Jain, Neelam // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Spring2001, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p89
This paper addresses the question of why nonfinancial firms engage in lending to their business partners. Such lending or trade credit is modeled as a second layer of financial intermediation. It is shown that when it is costly for a bank to inspect the borrower's revenue but not for the...
- GMAC Commercial Hits $200 Billion Mark. // Mortgage Servicing News;Mar2005, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p14
This article reports that the latest rankings of commercial mortgage servicers from the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) show the usual suspects at the top. The leading commercial mortgage servicer, by total primary and master servicing volume, as of the end of 2004, is GMAC Commercial...