- Securing New Ground to Take Center Stage. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p20
Highlights the 'Securing New Ground Conference: Security Trends & Opportunities' in New York, New York. Theme and agenda of the conference; Schedule and venue; Sponsors and speakers of the conference.
- Securing New Ground Selects Speakers. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p37
Highlights the Sixth annual Securing New Ground Conference of security industry investors and venture capitalists at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, New York. Activities of the conference; Names of speakers; Sponsors of the event.
- Wrap-up: Securing New Ground. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p24
Highlights the 2001 Securing New Ground Conference in the U.S. Agenda of the consolidation on security systems business; Focus on renovating security protection; Contact information on www.securingnewground.com.
- NBFAA Conference to Coincide with Security Summit. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the organization of the 2003 conference of the National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) in conjunction with the National Summit on Security in Washington D.C. Variety of committee meetings and educational sessions; Convention of NBFAA board of directors; Venue of the conference.
- PC access, printers, smart cards abound. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun99, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p59
Highlights products featured at the CardTech/SecureTech conference held in May 1999. Includes security market solutions; Polaroid's incorporation of security features on identification cards; Motorola's Jupiter platform for multiapplication smart cards; Card imaging from Fargo Electronics Inc.
- CANASA launches Dealer's Choice Award. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p55
Announces the addition of Dealer's Choice Awards, a competition, to the Security Canada Central Conference and Exposition to be held in Toronto, Canada, in October, 1998 by the Canadian Alarm and Security Association (CANASA). Details on the competition; Comments from Norman Cheesman, executive...
- INDUSTRY Calendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2004, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p73
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions in the security systems industry in the U.S. from September 27 to November 17, 2004.
- INDUSTRYCalendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2005, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p65
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to the security systems industry in the U.S.
- Brand new security show for 2009. Parsons, Will // DIY Week;7/18/2008, p01
The article offers information on Totally Secure, a brand new show for security product retailers and locksmiths to launch in January 2009.
- 4 Firms Bring Their Tech on the Road. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p22
The article provides information on the activities at the Video, Security & International Summit 2006 held in Chicago, Illinois.