- Securing New Ground to Take Center Stage. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p20
Highlights the 'Securing New Ground Conference: Security Trends & Opportunities' in New York, New York. Theme and agenda of the conference; Schedule and venue; Sponsors and speakers of the conference.
- Wrap-up: Securing New Ground. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p24
Highlights the 2001 Securing New Ground Conference in the U.S. Agenda of the consolidation on security systems business; Focus on renovating security protection; Contact information on www.securingnewground.com.
- NBFAA Conference to Coincide with Security Summit. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the organization of the 2003 conference of the National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) in conjunction with the National Summit on Security in Washington D.C. Variety of committee meetings and educational sessions; Convention of NBFAA board of directors; Venue of the conference.
- PC access, printers, smart cards abound. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun99, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p59
Highlights products featured at the CardTech/SecureTech conference held in May 1999. Includes security market solutions; Polaroid's incorporation of security features on identification cards; Motorola's Jupiter platform for multiapplication smart cards; Card imaging from Fargo Electronics Inc.
- CANASA launches Dealer's Choice Award. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p55
Announces the addition of Dealer's Choice Awards, a competition, to the Security Canada Central Conference and Exposition to be held in Toronto, Canada, in October, 1998 by the Canadian Alarm and Security Association (CANASA). Details on the competition; Comments from Norman Cheesman, executive...
- INDUSTRY Calendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2004, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p73
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions in the security systems industry in the U.S. from September 27 to November 17, 2004.
- INDUSTRYCalendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2005, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p65
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to the security systems industry in the U.S.
- Brand new security show for 2009. Parsons, Will // DIY Week;7/18/2008, p01
The article offers information on Totally Secure, a brand new show for security product retailers and locksmiths to launch in January 2009.
- 4 Firms Bring Their Tech on the Road. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p22
The article provides information on the activities at the Video, Security & International Summit 2006 held in Chicago, Illinois.
- Events. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p49
A calendar of events for the information security industry in 2011 is presented including the International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in New York on June 6-9, the Gartner Information Technology Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit in Orlando, Florida on June 13-15, and...