On the Market
- DITEK INNOVATION BRINGS VALUE TO CONTRACTORS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p69
Presents the corporate profile of DITEK Corp., manufacturer of low voltage security and life safety surge protection products in the U.S. Corporate history; Products offered; Contact information.
- DITEK INNOVATION BRINGS VALUE TO CONTRACTORS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p26DD
Profiles Florida-based DITEK, one of the most frequently specified manufacturer of low voltage security and life safety surge protection products in the world. Flagship products; Contact information; Customer service and technical support.
- Products. // Government Security;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p32
Presents security products and technology. Screening and security inspection system from eScreen Sensor Solution Inc. and Golan; Truck immobilizer from SteelSafe Truck; License plate reader by Northrop Grumman; Cintec America Inc.'s waterwall system designed for airport security management and...
- DITEK and Diebold Working Together. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p92
The article reports on the partnership of DITEK Corp. and Diebold Inc. in the U.S. Under the deal, DITEK will offer Diebold's customers with advanced surge protection equipment to help safeguard security surveillance, access control, fire, intrusion and enterprise product offerings. According to...
- ALARM MONITORING SYSTEM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p17
Presents the Keltron's DMP703 Series Alarm Monitoring System. Capabilities and uses; Four individual systems; General alarm indication output; Coded signal system.
- Complete Alarm Protection. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
The article features the Total Surge Solution, a complete alarm protection from Ditek Corp. The alarm protector is easy to install with 120 volts system power. It has also ten pairs of signaling line circuits, initiating device circuits and notification appliance circuits with field replaceable...
- Security Officers Today Differ From Your Grandfather's Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p77
Describes the characteristics of modern security officers. Responsibilities; Pro-active management; Billing rates; Outsourcing trends.
- Focus on Verticals. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p13
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the article titled "Vertical Market Leaders" and another on the corporate profiles of leaders in healthcare, retail, and property management.
- Legislation and Training Among CAA Efforts. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p42
Reports that the California Alarm Association (CAA) sponsored the Industry Summit and keynote address at the 1999 International Security Conference. Range of industry issues and concerns discussed during the conference; Programs implemented by the CAA for the industry.