- Model 1201PF shredder: SECURITY ENGINEERED MACHINERY. // International Gaming & Wagering;Jan2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p23
The article evaluates Model 1201PF paper shredder from Security Engineered Machinery.
- Crush Sensitive Business Information. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p95
The article evaluates the Sledgehammer Hard Drive Crusher from Security Engineered Machinery.
- Products and Services. // Health Management Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p42
The article features several products for offices including the Kodak i1400 series scanners from Kodak Document Imaging, Secure Info ID card and Model 5141 Series paper shredder from Security Engineered Machinery.
- Shredders Tear into Information Theft. Mesenbrink, John // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p31
Features several paper shredders for industrial security in the U.S. Design of Chameleon from DAHLE North America; Capabilities of Model 266 from Security Engineered Machinery; Considerations in purchasing Allegheny Paper Shredders.
- CLOSE-UP on SECURITY. // Buildings;Dec2011, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p46
The article offers information on several security products including the Electrilock resin from Mastick Evolution, the Model 02010MD Optical Media Destroyer from Security Engineered Machinery, and DIVA video management solution from Siqura.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Accounting Today;Aug2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p49
The article offers brief information on several products including the book "CPA Firm Succession Planning: A Perfect Storm," from The Rosenberg Associates, Model 0202 Optical Media Destroyer (OMD) from Security Engineered Machinery, and Budget Maestro software from Centage Corp.
- High-tech Recorders. Mesenbrink, John // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on security transportation firm Brink's Inc.'s use of state-of-the-art digital recording system for high-liability areas. Features of digital recording system; Storage capability of the system; Use of dual control system.
- Shredders, paper. // Corrections Today;Jul94, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p258
Presents information on Security Engineered Machinery Co., Inc., a company that provides paper shredder devices to correctional facilities in the United States.
- Security Critical For Networked Office Systems. Amorosano, Dennis // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/31/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 13, p4
Focuses on the need of security for network office systems in the U.S. Role of the technology in the achievement of businesses; Functions of communications by expanding equipment capabilities; Importance of user registration and passwords.