Hawaii lawmakers want cap increased for tax-free mortgage revenue bonds
- Sponsor proposes new limits on disaster mortgage bonds to avoid misuse. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/13/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30272, p6
Focuses on the legislation introduced in Congress by Representative Jim Ramstad in early November 1997 to rework limits on disaster mortgage revenue bonds (MRBs) and reinstate restrictions to ensure it does not open an unintended loophole. Clarifications proposed to the mortgage subsidy; Terms...
- LAS VEGAS HOME SALES, PRICES FALL IN SEPTEMBER. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 42, pP12
The article reports on the 16.4 percent decrease in single-family home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- HOME PRICES DIVE. // On Wall Street;Jun2009, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p30
The article presents statistics on the price of a single family houses sold during the first quarter of 2009.
- Clark County single-family building permits. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p3
Compares the number of single-family building permits in Clark County, Nevada from January-April 1996 and 1997.
- Mountain states lead in housing. // Mortgage Banking;Feb94, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the increase of single-family housing permits in the mountain states of Nevada, Texas, San Antonio and Albuquerque. Growth statistics of residential permits.
- Single-family construction sees biggest decline in years. // Mortgage Banking;Jun95, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p108
Reports on the decline in single-family construction in the United States according to Michigan-based U.S. Housing Markets' research report on residential building. Decline in the demand for new homes.
- Homebuilding up in 1996. // Mortgage Banking;Feb97, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the number of single-family construction permits issued in the United States, in 1996.
- Builders break 1st-quarter records. // Mortgage Banking;Jul98, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the increase in the number of single-family homebuilding permits issued in the United States during the first quarter of 1998. Factors contributing to the increase; Total number of permits issued in Texas.
- New York housing market slows from 2002 pace. // Business Journal (Central New York);5/16/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the declining sales of single-family homes in Syracuse New York. Increase of the median selling price; Representation of the real estate professionals.