U.S. securities prices
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2014, p6
A chart is presented that shows the state of competitive treasury note sales as of November 2014.
- Treasury Strips Rise $1.434B in November. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/4/2014, p39
The article reports on the about 1.434 billion U.S. dollars hike seen in newly issued Treasury securities in November 2014, when according to the Bureau of the Public Debt data it reached a total of 213.719 billion U.S. dollars.
- Stock Smarts. Weiss, Richard A. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/30/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p22
The article reports that stocks declined at the margin with the major domestic equity indices off by 0.5 percent to one percent in the U.S. It is stated that bonds were mixed, with the three-month Treasury bill yield holding at five percent, while the ten-year Treasury yield declined a notch to...
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2014, Issue 34218, p1
The Treasury Department said Wednesday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- The Institutionalization of Treasury Note and Bond Auctions, 1970-75. Garbade, Kenneth D. // Economic Policy Review (19320426);May2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p29
Traces the changes in the pattern of treasury note and bond auctions implemented by the U.S. Treasury between 1970 and 1975. Factors attributed for the success of regular auction practices; Drawbacks of fixed-price bond offerings; Description of Treasury bill auctions before 1970.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.900%, 1.400% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p22
The article reports on the decline of rate of the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of Treasury on October 27, 2008, as the three months incurred a 0.900% high rate down from 1.250%, and the six months incurred a 1.400% high rate, down from 1.800%. The price of the 91s was...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.060% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $40 billion of four-week bills at a 0.060% high yield, a price of 99.995333.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $24B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F329, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $24 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.080%, 0.100% High Rates. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/19/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34014, p1
Statistics are presented related to tender rates of the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of November 19, 2013 including the price for the 91s being 99.979778, the median bid on the 91s being 0.075 percent, and the bid-to-cover ratio for the 182s being 4.40.