Florida court knocks down 2 alternative revenue streams
- Municipal bond and state and local finance legislative status report. // Bond Buyer;12/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30785, p6
Presents a chart updating on municipal bond and state and local finance legislative developments in the United States as of December 10, 1999. Includes the Better America Bonds Act of 1999; Spaceport Investment Act; Taxpayer Bond Fairness Act of 1999.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p34
Presents an overview of various laws and legislation related to bond market in the U.S. Provisions of U.S. President George W. Bush's economic stimulus plan; Developments related to America's Better Classrooms Act of 2003; Provisions of National Defense Rail Act.
- In West Virginia, Two Bond Bills Move Forward. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p4
Reports on the approval of two bond-related proposals by West Viginia's House Finance Committee on February 26, 2003. Provisions of the proposals; Estimated outlay of the proposals; Last day of the legislature's regular session.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p37
Presents a chart depicting the bond buyer legislative status report. Legislation; Proposed law; Status.
- S.C. Lawmakers Vote to Reject Aid For Restructuring Toll Road Debt. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;2/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33263, p3
The article reports on the opposition of legislators in South Carolina to legislation for restructuring over 200 million dollars of tax-exempt bonds for a 16-mile toll road in Greenville.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p24
A chart is presented that lists several legislation related to bond buyer in the U.S. in 2011 including the Bipartisan Tax fairness and Simplification Act of 2011, Simplified, Manageable and Responsible Tax Act and Public Law: Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011.
- Powerful Committee Clears Way for $2.7 Billion Referendum. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p4
Focuses on bond-related legislative activities in the Virginia general Assembly. Approval of a legislation that would authorize bond offerings to fund transportation projects; Scope of the bill proposed by John A. Rollison; Approval of a proposal to issue tax-exempt general obligation debt for...
- Texas Issuers: Yes, Our Bonds Are Perfected in Every Way. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p26
Reports on a Texas legislation which ensures that security interests of bonds issued in the state are perfected in accordance with the U.S. Uniform Commercial Code's Article 9. Basis on which the bonds are automatically perfected; Benefits of the legislation to bond issuers; Views of executives...
- Legislative status report. // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p4
Reports on the progress of bond legislation in the United States. Stop Tax-Exempt Arena Debt Issuance Act; Repeal of the two percent de minimis exclusion; Higher Education Bond Parity Act of 1997.